a video of my old room

budderz

Hi all thought id share a video of my old room and one of the crops i had in there

the strain was a dank dairy seeds jacks suprise seed from a plant that had selfed itself :rofl: so an s1 seed i guess i never had much expectations although it turned out to be a very nice seed indeed :) video shot at aprrox 6 and a half 7 weeks 12/12 hope you like :smokin:

Edited by budderz
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Might not be a good idea to put videos on youtube if your still growing.

everything you do on the internet has your IP address to your modem/router which is assigned by your ISP.

ISP's are forced to keep logs by law of who had what IP address for a certain time which I believe was a couple of years.

Police might have nothing beta to do than trawl youtube for videos of dangerous driving , weed growing and anything else that is against the law.

Youtube would supply them your IP and your ISP would give them the account holders details.

I remember the video of someone speeding up to drive through a puddle and splash a bunch of kids at a bus stop, they ended up getting arrested

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220013/Driver-faces-prosecution-deliberately-soaking-children-puddles--posting-video-online.html

You never know they might even watch this forum, which is probably why this website doesn't let you post images from other sites and only the members gallery

Edited by arknor
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...

yes

Might not be a good idea to put videos on youtube if your still growing.

everything you do on the internet has your IP address to your modem/router which is assigned by your ISP.
ISP's are forced to keep logs by law of who had what IP address for a certain time which I believe was a couple of years.

Police might have nothing beta to do than trawl youtube for videos of dangerous driving , weed growing and anything else that is against the law.
Youtube would supply them your IP and your ISP would give them the account holders details.

I remember the video of someone speeding up to drive through a puddle and splash a bunch of kids at a bus stop, they ended up getting arrested
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220013/Driver-faces-prosecution-deliberately-soaking-children-puddles--posting-video-online.html

You never know they might even watch this forum, which is probably why this website doesn't let you post images from other sites and only the members

no worrys its all long gone is that room hence the title but if anything id argue the video was recorded in spain and uploaded in england because it was ;)

• Like 1