Twilight, Trance, Shamen outdoor UK?

bud-rascal

As the title says, just wondering if anyone here has tried any of these outdoor in the uk? Was on the DP website checking for the auto frisian and came across them.

If so how did they do, what lat where they grown at? Any pics

Cheers

BR

• Like 1

Take it thats a 'NO' then!

I reckon it would piss you off if you had to sift through 50,000 replies of, NO.. :stoned:

Although there still is a chance for a 'YES'.. :smoke:

well, we sell plenty of those varieties to the UK. But I agree we dont see much feedback on them. If you are in the south I would feel pretty confident of getting a good result. Further north and Frisian Dew might be the preferred option

• Like 2

Yeah cheers Tony. I'm in not so sunny wales so probably best sticking with frisian then. I would have anyway. this will be my 4th year with it, good strain. Just curious about the others as I don't see many people growing them in their diaries. Would pop a few if I had the space. Maybe next year.... :unsure:

someone on here must have a 'YES'

you got any photos of them tony? uk or non-uk

:yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I grew outside both Frisian and Shaman, but at 47 N. ( SW. ).

Both came OK whithout too much bud rot. I prefer FD green pheno for the smoke.

Shaman are very leafy, ok for a day smoke but lacking a bit of a punch.

I must add that the stongest smoke were the White W ( sensi ) after 4 months

cure a good bed time smoke...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I reconsider a bit, shaman after a long cure gets better, a OK smoke quite warm and enveloping...just the buds were a bit more airy then the more compact buds of the WW. :skin_up:

• 1 year later...

Bump.

Just wondered if anybody has any new experience of these strains they could offer???

The shaman in particular...?

I'm also very interested in these strains, particularly Trance. It seems that no one grows these in the Uk and stick to FD and Passion. I might just give 'em a bash and see what comes at it (lat 52)

• 10 months later...

Shaman has been one of my faves over the last 3 years. I've been getting nice fat crystaly buds at Lat.50. Strong smoke too, I prefer the high to green phono FD to be honest and nicer flavour. Also big yields. What's not to like? I am well south though.

Edited by Johnny Dankworth
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...