Lowryders and rudaralis?

bantanamobay

Hello to one and all interested in autos! I have recently been wondering about rudaralis genetics and the Mexican genetics used in lowryders. Am I right in sayin there is a difference, and that the Mexican version is a better smoke? Can anyone enlighten me on this subject? Cheers , hope your enjoying the weekend!

the 'Mexican Rudy' used by the Joint Doctor remains something of a mystery since it wasn't the Joint Doctor (aka JD) himself that produced it, it came from a friend of his called 'Mexican' Antonio

The Mexican Rudy, according to JD is almost certainly a (Siberian) Ruderalis cross with a mexican variety. We will never know for sure because Antonio has since died. JD thinks that the cross was done either at the University of Ottowa or the University of Missisipi in the 70's

We did a blog on the subject if you want to know more details

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/Interview-With-The-Joint-Doctor/

the early work with Mexican Rudy only tended to yield medium-strength pot, it took some work to improve potency levels whilst retaining the autoflowering characteristics

• Like 4

Hi Tony!

Thanks very much for your input, I'm just trying to get as much knowledge on the subject as I can I guess. I previously tried the DP Auot blueberry and was impressed,might try a few lowrydets this year just to see for myself what the deal is. im Looking forward to the auto frisians aswel!

Thanks again

• Like 1

Hi Tony!

Thanks very much for your input, I'm just trying to get as much knowledge on the subject as I can I guess. I previously tried the DP Auot blueberry and was impressed,might try a few lowrydets this year just to see for myself what the deal is. im Looking forward to the auto frisians aswel!

Thanks again

Evening dude, i would have a look at dutch passion auto mazar. I havnt smoked her as of yet but have one growing at about 3 weeks in. she looks stunning and has just shown sex this weekend. will get a photo up tomorrow (need to borrow a camera) she smells nice too

Yo thanks lads, I had heard the #2 was a bit better than the original aswel.good luck with the mazar ryu hope you get a good yield on it

Peace

• Like 1