Week 6 AutoGrow

SuperK

Alright I have this strange thing that I dont see on anyone elses auto plants or any of my pervious photogrows. The crystal white pistils are coming out thick an fast everywhere but the very top of the main cola, and looks like a mini star fish?? The plant overall looks healthy but its a strange thing out of 15 this is the only one to do it an Im pretty sure its no hermie. Sorry o pic my camera has no batteries. Why would pistils at the top be ready before lower ones? And whats this little star fish thing all about, any guesses. I think it a white cheese from dinafem and the rest look pretty lush. Ez SK

Nice one mate, its definately worth ago even if for just this one plants sake-Its by no means tall like maybe 2 an bit foot but Ive got it under a 600w and do like to try to max everything out. I guess somethings got to give. Maybe its just more sensitive then its sisters. Do you think Ive permenantly damaged anything? Cheers SK

wel, the upper bud is obviously slightly deformed...but all in all , if you treat her properly - the smoke should still be good.

• Like 1

wel, the upper bud is obviously slightly deformed...but all in all , if you treat her properly - the smoke should still be good.

She gets look after better then the misses lol, no seriously though I do take more care in the groom then anywhere else in my life how mad is that? Nice one I was hoping that would be the case the lower buds are filling out nice atm. Thanks SK