Outdoor Auto Frisian Dew® Test Grow

them

Just waiting for my complimentary seeds to arrive from Tony for thinking of this thread first lol

It's tempting to use some of the more exposed sites I've passed over in the past if they're not gonna get too large. Dew_lite :D

• Like 7

fair play, this was the first diary to start. Even the lack of seeds didnt hold you back. That is dedicated outdoor growing in action

• Like 1

fair play, this was the first diary to start. Even the lack of seeds didnt hold you back. That is dedicated outdoor growing in action

Ah.. we had been on Der Hirsch Brau last eventide.. the ale combined with the Dew news made me giddy with excitement! Will be putting an order in for a few packets as soon as they go live on your website and I'll do diary inside this thread. Really good news Tony.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Grew this strain outdoors last year it finished well but it was just too wet of a summer and it's resistance to mould was tested beyond it's capabilities , big buds, nice aroma and nice smoke..... Will be throwing a few beans about this season mainly FD's will keep try to post some info ;-)

Grew this strain outdoors last year it finished well but it was just too wet of a summer and it's resistance to mould was tested beyond it's capabilities , big buds, nice aroma and nice smoke..... Will be throwing a few beans about this season mainly FD's will keep try to post some info ;-)

You grew Auto Frisian last year? :headpain:

Edited by gingerninja
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Ive got some off these frisian dew autos coming any minute now. Soon as they come I'm going to pot them up, after a couple weeks whack em in the greenhouse. Looks like its warming up now in the UK so happy days :). Just potted up one of my purple marocs aswel, just sprouted, gonna give that a few weeks, than whack that outdoors also.

I got an OG kush seeds i potted weeks ago under a couple CFL's at the moment, it's healthy but not sure how it will do outdoors!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a fantastic choice of auto DP from Tony, all to go outside but on a terrace

which is a more controled environment. Frisian auto, star ryder auto, Taiga auto,

Think different auto. Got the beans for a month or so, wait a few more days, I'll

begin a staggered grow. I am on 47N. by the way (SW.). :smokin::guitar:

The pressure is on to put the beans in the earth, have to resist it, patience

is the name of the game. Cant start too soon, especially spring is just turning

now a bit more clement :smoke:

As soon I am on I'll open a thread on this section