world of seeds

macoo

how reliable are world of seeds claims about theyre autos i fancy trying out kush ryder and pakistan ryder for a outdoor grow this season both claim to be mold and pest resistance,has anyone tryed any of these strains? and could someone please let me know if these strains are stable and reliable cheers guys these seeds are exspensive and i dont want to waste time effort on an new breeder to me when i know sweet seed can deliver the goods for me cheers

how reliable are world of seeds claims about theyre autos i fancy trying out kush ryder and pakistan ryder for a outdoor grow this season both claim to be mold and pest resistance,has anyone tryed any of these strains? and could someone please let me know if these strains are stable and reliable cheers guys these seeds are exspensive and i dont want to waste time effort on an new breeder to me when i know sweet seed can deliver the goods for me cheers

Although I,ve not grown any myself a v.good friend grew a couple of kush ryders (indoors) and that was a heavy hitter and a reasonable yield.

cheers muddy i thoutht no one was ever going to reply :yahoo:, im just not sure of world of seeds rep,ive been around a while and have never realy heard much about them good or bad ,i dont want to waste time and effort on a outdoor grow only to fuk it up with poor genetics ,this game is hard enough so are world of seeds good or bad opinions please ?

I can only give opinion on some indoor Autos i done, and aswell 2 of the 3 strains i done of them were freebies from attitude seedbank.

Afghan Kush Ryder, only grew out one, was a freebie, got 50 grams, great hit off this strain, good head buzz is what i like and not so much body stone,but the body stone is there aswell,nice smell taste, would rate it very well,as i keep coming back to it,

Pakistan Ryder, paid for 3 of these 26 euro,grew the exact same as the Afghan did, weed looks the same only more greener, i didn't think much of the hit,not near as good as the Afghan.it was ok when first smoked,but 6 weeks later i take some outa my jar and have a toke and the potency was nearly non existent.would not rate this weed.

2 buds side by side,

gallery_20773_4996_8098.jpggallery_20773_4996_32601.jpg

Northern Lights x Big Bud,3 freebies, this was terrible, really, they had to have been bad phenos,there was no smell, none whatsoever, no hit, like smoking invisible weed,a complete joke, no shit, but again theses were not paid for,attitude seedbank promos. so i don't think its fair to rate them off freebies.

• Like 1

Ive never grew WOS autos but ive done 4 or 5 of their reg strains and all have been good except the amnesia which i have going at the mo so cant make a judgement yet. Afghan x widow of theirs is a real tasty one. I will be trying a few more WOS for sure.

Ill be harvesting this within the next day or 2, its Northern Lights x Big Bud at day 54, world of seeds medical collection.

gallery_75160_5908_5423.jpg

Peace :yinyang:

• Like 1

(Northern Lights X Bigbud) , truly remarkable THC content for an auto :)

Hope your plants turn out good mate but I wouldn't believe an advert for seeds for 1 minute :yinyang:

I'm doing a WOS Afghan Kush Special freebie at the moment. I vegged it for a long time and noticed it was very eager to start flowering, even under 18/6, though as far as I know it's not an auto! Took a cutting before switching to 12/12 and after that re-vegged and rooted, it too started to flower under 18/6! Diary in my sig.