drying plants

jbwwfc

Basically i have 5 autos and it looks as if 2 will finish earlier than the rest. As i havnt got any space to dry with a carbon filter apart from my tent i was wondering if putting the plants in bin bags to protect them from the light while there upside down would work? If not how much do they smell when there drying in say a wardrobe? Any advice would be appreciated

Up the wolves!

No, don't put them in bin bags. The moisture could cause bud rot.

You can put them in large paper bags for a short period though - something like a big potato bag would do the trick.

As Twisted Rizla says, don't put them in bin bags, its a recipe for bud rot.

I've got a large cardboard box which I put in front of the tent, in one of the bottom corners I've cut a hole and I have ducting going from that into one of my intakes in my tent, then once the bud is hanging up, I seal it up with gaffa tape, seems to work OK.

• Like 4

I've got a large cardboard box which I put in front of the tent, in one of the bottom corners I've cut a hole and I have ducting going from that into one of my intakes in my tent, then once the bud is hanging up, I seal it up with gaffa tape, seems to work OK.

Result! Thank you! I'll pinch that idea/solution. :D

NC

• Like 1

Thats a well cool solution I have wondered this exact samething myself though planting several diff strains at the sametime obviously there was going to be some finishing at diff times. I now have a wicked answer. Thanks again serpent.

• 3 weeks later...

As Twisted Rizla says, don't put them in bin bags, its a recipe for bud rot.

Got to love Serpents tricks of the trade. Top man :skin_up:

• Like 1