my secret garden

monkeynumber1

Hi there everyone, just wanted to get used to uploading photos so I thought I would give it a go here with my current setup. My space is about a meter wide by about 6 meters long with 2 meter head hight at its highest point and its built in behind a false wall in our converted loft. I'm rinning a dr80 with 400w mh/hps and a dp90 with a 250w cfl. Lets see if this photo uploading malarky actually works.

gallery_72067_6005_28940.jpg

gallery_72067_6005_17969.jpg

gallery_72067_6005_106700.jpg

gallery_72067_6005_63298.jpg

gallery_72067_6005_93696.jpg

gallery_72067_6005_106700.jpg

Edited by monkeynumber1
  • Like 9

Thanks ck. About time I did a diary I think. Especially now seeing that I know how to upload photos. It's my first coco grow too and could of done with a diary so it's easier for you guys to help.

Thanks autopoter! I do spend a lot of time in there, too much according to the missus. I'll get a diary going next time around I reckon as this grow is experimental. I had 4 in there originally but one of the cuttings was really slow so I chopped it down in front of the others as a message not to disrespect my growing skills. I now have 3 plants in a square space which isn't ideal. Who knows? Maybe more executions to be carried out yet?

• Like 1

Move one out to an adjoining room, just to shit them up a bit. When they start behaving bring it back. It will show them your compassionate side. :guitar:

I like your style podencoid, get psycological on them bitches. Also I could hang the secateurs from my reflector as a reminder.

Thanks 4eh, I feel really lucky to have this space now. It's roof and the wall seperating us from next door are completely lined with 100mm kingspan and im venting into the chimney :ninja:

As you can see buy the photos i have built up my tent on a table with a drain tube going through the bottom of my garland tray, tent, and table into the black container to catch my runoff. I have a wilma 4 pot dripper system and 65ltr res that I also use if I'm going away but I like to hand water as much as possible.

• 1 month later...

Move one out to an adjoining room, just to shit them up a bit. When they start behaving bring it back. It will show them your compassionate side. :guitar:

lol lol

hst with a difference

Edited by badkarma61