Heaven (and Hell, perhaps)

Boojum

"My mistake :P " .. . Woah .. . i guess there's a first time for everything ehh . ..

Make the most of it lol

"But you must admit, you rarely make any sense though :wink: "

. .. .. . not right here right now for you . . .

That`s why i said rarely :)

It does often sound to me listening to some of these american preachers that hell is more powerfull or more of a motivator than god is

It does seem listening to them that hell has more power than god , they dont preach "do good and you will be ok" it seems a lot darker "dont do this or hell "

It seems they have it arse about face to me

I think hell for some is an entire life worrying about hell , circular I know

Again its not all just some of the more extreme ones :smokin:

Holy sh*t we agree. I think its perverse the way some preachers carry on. Either they are very bitter in which case faith isnt working for them or they get their kicks out of controlling people, sadly a common enough failing in religous history. Its very sad that people spend their life, and truely this existence is the only one we know for certain, in fear.

A bad tree cannot produce good fruits.

would i have to spend eternoity with my ex wife, seeing as i married her in the eyes of god.

would this work if i did? :russian:

Forget my last post. That would keep me in mortal fear. Good job I dodged the marriage bullet with my ex.