autos

stv77

Ive got 5 autos in a 1.2 tent 3xcream caramel and 2x think different,ive just put them into flush cause the cream caramel are almost done at 70 days,my question is after ive chopped the cream caramels will it be then ok to move the think differents over into my other tent that is on 12/12 till they finnish,not to bothered if the think differents dont grow aswell on 12/12 just need to dry the cream caramels in the other tent.

hey dude im running two autos that are about 40 days into flower but i also have two regs that need to be switched over to 12/12 in two weeks. ive heard that its not a problem as autos will grow under almost any light cycle. im going to chance it as i cant see it being problematic. if its only for a few days/weeks. atb mate peace

• Like 2

hey dude im running two autos that are about 40 days into flower but i also have two regs that need to be switched over to 12/12 in two weeks. ive heard that its not a problem as autos will grow under almost any light cycle. im going to chance it as i cant see it being problematic. if its only for a few days/weeks. atb mate peace

Cheers mr munchies i was sort of thinking they would be ok,the think differents might need 4 or 5 weeks extra thats 100 days plus not happy about that,also had to chop off a massive cola that was full of rot

Really wish i had just run 5 cream caramel.

Cheers hiphip

Suppose i could put them back under 20/4 after 10 days.Do u think going from 20/4 to 12/12 then back to 20/4 might cause any probs.

Is 18/6 better than 20/4 for autos,these are my first autos but i think im going to be happy with the results.

Edited by stv77
  • Like 1

This is of interest to me as ive just set off 3 s.a.d. autos and i have a couple of cuttings from a reg plant that i was thinking of putting in at the same time :unsure:

Never having done that I would say carry on. They are autos. Just keep an eye out for banana's and all "should" be fine. While that is going on get popping the next load.

Cheers :smokin:

This is of interest to me as ive just set off 3 s.a.d. autos and i have a couple of cuttings from a reg plant that i was thinking of putting in at the same time :unsure:

I think of autos as "veg room bud"

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

I did think about getting a box with my spare filter attached but it means me stealing my intake fan out of the other tent,seems to much hassle for a lazy stoner lol

Will just move them for 10 days on 12/12.

thx tho djembryo

Guest Where Angels Play

You would only need put the intake so it runs through the box,no big hassle and that way the air from the drying buds will get scrubbed by your tents cf.

I let 1 4" passive intake run through my drying box.

• Like 3

You would only need put the intake so it runs through the box,no big hassle and that way the air from the drying buds will get scrubbed by your tents cf.

I let 1 4" passive intake run through my drying box.

So you mean getting a cardboard box hanging my drying buds in there,seal up box place in big tent with 4 inch intake rigged up to box,would it need a few vent holes in to let air out,what about light getting in.

Sounds a lot simpler than rigging another full extraction set up

thx where angels play

Guest Where Angels Play

The box doesn't go inside your tent mate,it can sit outside,have a look at how royce set his wodden box up Here,I wish I could find my usb then I could've put my box up and took photos for you but it is just basically 1 cardboard box (pretty big one tbh) with the intake for my tent attached,I cut a flap at the top and bottom that I can open or close controling how much air goes in/out & controle the air that the passive intake (box outtake) sucks using the tents flaps.

Highgrade-Singh was talking about making oneHere,maybe he has some pics handy ? but just googling drying box will get you some pics,you want the ones that have ducing attached,then all the smelly air gets scrubbed by the CF in your growroom/tent.

Best of luck mate,you are now entering the most important part of the whole grow.

Edited by Where Angels Play
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thx for the advice,sorry bud but i went the lazy way and moved the 2 think differents over into the main tent on 12/12 will see how they finish up.

The 3 cream caramel autos that i chopped looks very nice and frosty cant wait to sample it,looks to be a fairly decent yield aswell hopeing for 8 or 9.

Happy dayz :mashed: