Lil' Grow Op

cochache

I think you should uproot and repot them all as they're going to to compete against each other if left in the same pot. Also you could add some mylar on the walls. Good luck!

im using the whole bag of fox farms ocean grow and making sure to water them each individually to prevent that, hopefully

If your cat is anything like mine it will eat your plant given the chance so do not leave the plant where the cat can reach it!

It already happened with three of my first seedlings hahaaa

im using the whole bag of fox farms ocean grow and making sure to water them each individually to prevent that, hopefully

The roots are going to meet and there will be carnage

The roots are going to meet and there will be carnage

Ill need to separate them some how now before they get too old in that same bag somehow then. Maybe with metal plates

Sorry, but somebody's got to say it.. Your grow is a fucking liability m8, no extraction system, no carbon filter, no negative pressure, 4 plants in one pot with an led panel 3 foot above your plants isn't something you'll find in a diary or in the FAQ section. You've been here 5 years but it would appear you've learnt nothing from the free information at hand.

Good luck because with that set-up you're going to need it, you'll be lucky to even get to flower without someone realising what your up too. :doh:

:yinyang:

Edited by Saddam

Bit harsh Saddam................. but you're right on the button china! And gotta agree about 5 years also!!

The vert best of luck cochache, as Saddam says you'll need it china!

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

It may sound a bit harsh m8 but I'd much rather be factual and to the point than see any poor bugger dragged from his house and possibly evicted over a few plants. Cochache, please buy a grow tent or build a proper cab fitted with extraction and a carbon filter. You might not think it smells but it does and might get you noticed when you hit flower. Good luck

• Like 2

It may sound a bit harsh m8 but I'd much rather be factual and to the point than see any poor bugger dragged from his house and possibly evicted over a few plants. Cochache, please buy a grow tent or build a proper cab fitted with extraction and a carbon filter. You might not think it smells but it does and might get you noticed when you hit flower. Good luck

I don't think any of that will apply for me, if the smell is all that is at concern well then i don't think there will be much of an issue in my case

But the feedback is absolutely more then appreciated, i don't take anything personal :)

• Like 1

Ok man, good news for you then :) I'd address the most critical points now... Put all the seedlings in a seperate pot. Square WILL be best for space use. Next put them on a tray and use blocks or something to raise them WAY up. Buy a space blanket to use as a relective lining. That will dratically cut the light leakage and improve efficiency. If you can't do that use foil (dull side facing plants. Heeee

• Like 1

Have you got a fan in there? Good luck with four plants in flower with no carbon filter, I hope your windows are double glazed and you never open the front door, or that you live in the middle of nowhere :-p

Edited by clawz

Its a good start but it needs tweaking, as said above if you line it with a space blanket then you will get more reflective walls and it will stop light leaks, then as already stated get your plants closer to that light, like a few inches under because nobody likes stretchy plants, if the heat is too much when this close, a simple pc fan wired up to a spare phone charger (try and use a 12volt one usually off older phones, newer chargers are a lot less Vs and wont give enough power to your fan, but 12 is fine)

Good luck mate, it Can be done: :skin_up:

Edited by fish and chips