Are personal growers one of the most law abiding groups of people?

jahras

The way I see the law is if it was legal would I steal from people ?

No.

If it was legal would I hurt people ?

No.

If it was legal would I rape people ?

No.

If it was legal would I kill people ?

No.

You sound suspiciously like an anarchist. Dangerous people those anarchists........

• Like 1

You sound suspiciously like an anarchist. Dangerous people those anarchists........

Edited by Boojum

I think the general point of this thread seems to have been missed... but regardless, Booj, you've made some cracking posts in here. I've repped most of them but wanted to say out loud that you're talking some deep sense here.

Point of the thread seems to me to have been:

Given that Cannabis cultivation is illegal here, are growers MORE careful to stay within the law than Joe Average? Do they have a lower rate of lawbreaking?

Clearly we don't have official stats to analyse it, unlike with things like CCW permits in the US (most law abiding adult sector of US society, possible exclusion for the clergy but that's about it), but the question of whether growers try extra hard to keep noses clean is valid. It doesn't mean would people do really stupid shit like rape or drink driving if they weren't growing or growing was legal - it means do they avoid getting into arguments (public order), being drunk outdoors (drunk and disorderly) and so on?

• Like 1

yes tgf i recon 99.99% keep out of trouble cus they dont want to get caught growing personal,,,,,,,,,and a high percentage of people would still keep out of trouble because thats the type of person they are, some of those because weed has made them more emphatic. most of them would of just been sound people anyway

Edited by blackmedicine
  • Like 2