Zionist.........

powerband

This thread just strengthens my views. A programme of attack, segregation and extermination, then expansion, no questions asked, any truth seekers are called out as racist...and the only justification for all this? A fucking book...as if that wasn't bad enough, a book of very questionable authenticity!

The ancient Israelites definitely set out to exterminate everyone, the bible says god "delivered them unto the Israelites" FFS!

• 3 weeks later...

It's not really about religion (Judaism is used as an excuse, and it allows Zionists to label people as 'antisemitic') but it's not really about religion. It's about nationalism. It's about taking land using religion as an excuse - We are God's chosen people and our ancient religious book says that God gave us this land and we own it...

Well put, its like Tony blair saying he was invading Iraq in the name of God. Weren't the 'jews' originally going to be given madagascar? Also for anyone thinking that the jews were just given israel as a result of the holocaust should look up the balfour mandate preceeding world war 2. The Zionist movement seems to have iits beginnings with theodor hertzl.

There is video's online of countless rabbi's saying the problem is Zionism. They say before the zionist movement start, the jews who lived alongside the palestinians had lived there for a long time and even used to babysit each others children etc. They 'were' a community but today this couldn't be further from the truth. I'll let Rabbi wiess explain before somebody bites my head off and calls me anti-semitic. also in the israel lobby theres another rabbi trying to explain but doesnt quite explain it as well as Weiss