Dinafem Cheese Auto

CK.

DAY 26

Now then :yep:

You won't believe the growth on these man, look at them on the last update then compare these pics 4 DAYS later! I can't keep up with em, they may have to go into the Treehouse sooner than expected cos I'm running out of headroom :yahoo:

The plant back right had a crazy spurt and stretched way above the others so I topped her :eek:

Hasn't bothered her in the slightest but it's slowed her down a bit :smartass:

They showing all the signs of flowering, no budlets yet but it won't be long so I've put them on 1ml grow & 1ml bloom, they're taking 1.5l each now.

gallery_69331_3997_45053.jpg

Back left...

gallery_69331_3997_63022.jpg

The little one at the front...

gallery_69331_3997_86543.jpg

The tallest one back right that got topped...

gallery_69331_3997_6326.jpg

With clinical precision :thumsup:

gallery_69331_3997_150955.jpg

Bursting to go...

gallery_69331_3997_412745.jpg

Well they should have some little budlets to show you on the next update, till then keep it green :smokin:

CK :v:

• Like 5

Thanks very much lads, gotta be the fastest plants I've grown these, can't believe the growth after just 4 days.

med_gallery_69331_3997_90897.jpgmed_gallery_69331_3997_63022.jpg

Hope they give me loads of dank cheddar :woot:

I'll fill this tent with them next run if they do :wink:

Cheers for watching along :yinyang:

• Like 2

i recently grew them out myself and had a woeful time with them , 4 out of 5 germ rate , 2 refused to autoflower to the point i got fed up and had to stick them in the flower room , they stretched like a bitch and had to be trained , the end result was they took ages and the yields were very very poor , they were also little like the cheese clone although the smoke was good , its really put me off din , 4 phenos out of 4 just isnt on and it was a matter of luck i had the room to flower at the time

• Like 1

80% germ rates not bad mate, mines flowering just nicely, yields are yet to be seen but I've seen 3 journals on this strain now and they all had good yields and all commented on how nice the smoke was, listen mate, I've never smoked THE cheese nor do I care for it, All I'm after is a nice plant with a nice smoke and a decent yield, as I said I've grown their photo version and it was a very nice smoke, according to Dinafem this auto version is even stronger so I looked around at a few journals and decided to give it a shot, you my friend are the ONLY dude i've come across to badmouth Dinafems work.

And to be put off so easily is just daft, look at all the lovely buds in here

I'm well happy with them so far.

• Like 4

80% germ rates not bad mate, mines flowering just nicely, yields are yet to be seen but I've seen 3 journals on this strain now and they all had good yields and all commented on how nice the smoke was, listen mate, I've never smoked THE cheese nor do I care for it, All I'm after is a nice plant with a nice smoke and a decent yield, as I said I've grown their photo version and it was a very nice smoke, according to Dinafem this auto version is even stronger so I looked around at a few journals and decided to give it a shot, you my friend are the ONLY dude i've come across to badmouth Dinafems work.

And to be put off so easily is just daft, look at all the lovely buds in here

I'm well happy with them so far.

i cant even remember writing that :wassnnme:lol

yeah lets just say im a little put off , id call it a disaster really , ive grown may 10`s of thousands of autos and this was once of the bad grows , i think reading back i was fair and any bad mouthing is very justified on this strain alone , ive not tried there other work so cant comment at all on that except to say if you have a bad grow it tends to taint your perspective

oh and 4/5 is great , happy with that , vigour more than pleased , growth rates excellent , final product very very good , bit inbetween ummmmmmmmmmmm

i do wish you all the very best with your grow though and look forward to seeing nice bud shots

• Like 3

Cheers chemist bro, hope ya back on ya feet soon enough, yeah they are caning it these, its strange cos two of them are flying but the one at the front just hasn't grown much really, still budding up tho so alls good :yinyang:

DAY 31

Hey guys, I'm on a funny shift this week so there will be no updates so I'm just gonna put a few phone pics up I just took this morning before lights out, they are in my Treehouse now with my White Widows and Orange bud on 12/12, the reason I'm putting these up is to show how amazing these plants are in terms of vigour and health, my photo plants have been vegged for 5 weeks and been on flower for 4 weeks, the biggest cheese is the same size as them :woot:

Here she is out of the room (scuse the quality)...

gallery_69331_3997_314976.jpg

Orange Bud on the left, White Widow on the right 9 week old plants and in the middle is our very own 4 week old cheese auto :rofl:

gallery_69331_3997_86313.jpg

Crazy plant.

atb

CK :v:

• Like 2