Canna cannazyme

Canna rhiztonic

8x special kush royal queen seeds

4x white widdow x big bud

1x vanilla kush barneys

2x critical plus dinafem

1x cheese g13

• Like 1

You might get away with the two air cooled lights as they connect together and don't take up much room but forget the T5, no point

A 1000w would be perfect in 1.2

If your using two lights, then go one MH and one HPS for a good mix of light

T, x

• Like 3

I agree with Tony.

i can't say from experience that the extra 200w wont increase yields but 1000w does seem to be the most for a 1.2m.

maybe best to have a 600 + 400 sodium untill the last two weeks then switch the 400 for Metal hailde.

1200w could theoretically get you around 42oz (gram/watt) but not in a 1.2m tent.

Think it was Owberb that said he pulled 35oz recently from a 1.2m tent with a 1000w. thats the best you can hope for from a 1.2m tent. i'd be a smug guy if i managed that.

Edited by MED
  • Like 1

You might get away with the two air cooled lights as they connect together and don't take up much room but forget the T5, no point

A 1000w would be perfect in 1.2

If your using two lights, then go one MH and one HPS for a good mix of light

T, x

I was after better light coverage with using two 600w lamps and cheers i may invest in a MH bulb

I agree with Tony.

i can't say from experience that the extra 200w wont increase yields but 1000w does seem to be the most for a 1.2m.

maybe best to have a 600 + 400 sodium untill the last two weeks then switch the 400 for Metal hailde.

1200w could theoretically get you around 42oz (gram/watt) but not in a 1.2m tent.

Think it was Owberb that said he pulled 35oz recently from a 1.2m tent with a 1000w. thats the best you can hope for from a 1.2m tent. i'd be a smug guy if i managed that.

i was lookng for around 27oz and yer 35oz would be amaizing and i may invest in a 600w MH bulb a few people have suggested that instead of the T5

Nice!

I got very similar set up, i just set it up recently, i got x2 600w cool tubes plus a 300w gavita lep in there,

Ohh forgot to mention my 600w are on a dimmable an i will have them at 400w when finished vegging, so total of 1100w , hopefully should be good , I just cracked some budda cheese autos and a couple of freebie ak47s in there, i find it so much messing about to add pictures i will another time in another post ,,

ggod luck with it!

• Like 1

Nice!

I got very similar set up, i just set it up recently, i got x2 600w cool tubes plus a 300w gavita lep in there,

Ohh forgot to mention my 600w are on a dimmable an i will have them at 400w when finished vegging, so total of 1100w , hopefully should be good , I just cracked some budda cheese autos and a couple of freebie ak47s in there, i find it so much messing about to add pictures i will another time in another post ,,

ggod luck with it!

hope it goes well for you mate :) i just spent the last of my cash on this so hoping i get good results hoping for 20 minimum 30 would be very nice, thinking of using 4 bubble buckets in there next time my mate just pulled 30 out of his 1.2 x 2.4 using 3 bubble buckets and 3 400w budget lights and that was with no leaf or twigs at all and left in a room for just over 2 weeks to dry.

• Like 2

i was lookng for around 27oz and yer 35oz would be amaizing and i may invest in a 600w MH bulb a few people have suggested that instead of the T5

T5 - vegging seedlings/ small plants/ mothers.

sodium - flowers. big ones. sticky ones. mmmmmmm ..what? ah. yes.

27Oz. 27*28=756 grams

756g is a good goal to aim for with 1000w of high pressure sodium light :yep: i would be very satisfied.

It all comes down to you and your growing thereafter. dont worry tho you are in the best place for that :yinyang:

• Like 1