Welcome to Dinafem Seeds

Joolz

Welcome I have done blue widow and critical jack I can't say enough good things about both amazing yields great dank tasting bud honestly

• Like 1

Hiya and a belated hello Dinafem.

After enjoying some of your Blue Widow over the past couple of grows i've got some more of your genetics just germinated and potted. 1 x Diesel, 1 x Cheese and 1 x Moby Dick. All freebies graciously donated by yourselves through Attitude :yep:

I'll be sure to get some pics up for you when they're showing some nice fruits but that'll be in a couple of months or so yet...

Blue Widow was rather nice though thanks :smokin:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya and a belated hello Dinafem.

After enjoying some of your Blue Widow over the past couple of grows i've got some more of your genetics just germinated and potted. 1 x Diesel, 1 x Cheese and 1 x Moby Dick. All freebies graciously donated by yourselves through Attitude :yep:

I'll be sure to get some pics up for you when they're showing some nice fruits but that'll be in a couple of months or so yet...

Blue Widow was rather nice though thanks :smokin:

Just done an auto Moby - don't expect a huge yield, but the quality and taste is really excellent. My favourite auto to grow.

Didn't enjoy the white widow so much though, three plants yielded well but not overly strong. Its ok though

3WH

• Like 1

Dinafem seeds your orignal amnesia is far from origonal it is a really poor copy of amnesia hayes and i regret buying your seeds and wasting 14 weeks of my time on shit genetics.i had my hopes high specially because it looked so nice but the finished product was just average nothing to boast about, no strong amnesia smell taste or flavour epic fail . Thanks dinafem for wasting 4 monts of my life

Peace

Edited by Bluesalltheway

I've bought from them before with class results there OG kush was fantastic and a big yielder....suppose you can't please everyone

Welcome to the site anyways be buyer some more of that OG any discount for the lads n lasses?

Hector lol

• Like 1

Just realised dinafem popped up here...

Sooooo... Is it worth popping the critical+ freebie i got coming from the tude into my next run?

Just seen sickleafs citical+ back a few pages, think i'll be popping it then... :)

e2a,, How rude of me.. Ahem, Welcome aboard Dinafem... :)

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

I'm smoking the critical+ auto as I type, nice n fruity and surprisingly strong, got a nice 1.5oz off of it aswell. I would imagine very good things from the photoperiod version if this is anything to go by.

I've got 4 or 5 critical + beans in the fridge, I'm positive they'll get some groom space soon.

• Like 1

Guest Norris

Would defiantly grow your critical. I pulled 3 oz from my critical jack in 6.5L pot. I am currently running 5 critical jack in 9 litre pots and they are looking great imo

• Like 2