24/7 Venting

magpieshaman

I hear a lot about having your vents running 24/7 ?

I live in a very humid area ( bud rot hell )

I have my vents set up on a thermo stat set to 21. They run a little over half the time I am concerned that If they run all the time my dehumidifier will not be able to keep up

what do you guys think?

At lights out I extract for 15mins every couple of hours :) ....

Lights on I run it all the time ...

RAZ

255321[/snapback]

pretty much the same ere

peppi lol

But if i Running them constantly with the lights on and Iam pulling in air at around 80 to 90 percent humity surley then the bud rot will strike again :ninja:

sounds to me that if u are pulling in air with the humidity it is u need to either pull from somewhere else or get a bigger dehumidifier to bring that humidity down or u will b in trouble m8 imho. :yinyang:

Only way i can other place i could pull air from without the humidity is probably the next county as i am allreadt getting my air from on high and dont have room or noise insulkation for biger de humidifier the two I am using are polling aroung 30 ltrs a day out of my enviroment

"Run them 24/7 its the safest option" Ounce boy

Not in this case had bud rot twice on the row

Ant way seem to have gotten it a little under control buy turning the tremo switch on my fans down to 20.2 degrees C that s 69 in old money humidity down to 45 - 55% with the odd peak to around 70 now and fans sre on for more than half the time. just need to stop it peekink now

MS