Weed from Dampkring

Vapehead

Im heading over on thursday, be sure to check out the following that i've been told are floating around some shops lately: White fire OG (utopia) Girl scout cookies (utopia) kosher kush & skywalker OG (voyagers) & M.o.g (greenplace)

• Like 1

The one on Haarlemmerstraat does have a dude on the door and there has been one there every single time Ive been

They dont allow you to wear any head gear and he sits on a stool right near the front door to make sure its adhered to

If you havent seen him you must be blind or just too out of your face :stoned:

Owd

Or maybe don't wear a hat? :)

Gray Area imo.

Generally speaking, watch their hands closely. Always ask to see it immediately before deciding ;).

Edited by wildbill

Gray Area imo.

Generally speaking, watch their hands closely. Always ask to see it immediately before deciding ;).

Cheers mate. The plan is to buy first thing in the morning so it's not busy and have more time to have a good strain chat with the dealer, apart from Friday cos I get there in the evening.

Never heard of Utopia and Voyagers - will look them up.

3 days to go now, getting very excited! :stoned:

I'd be excited if I were you :)

Type 'coffeeshop menus' into google and the first result should bring up a menus page ,follow all the prompts and prepare to set faces to stun :)

Katsu has a great weed and hash menu

Styx is great and I would also recommend Kandinsky for their hash if that is your thing, as it is always so consistent, especially their trans-himalaya nepalese and any of their top 3 morrocans on the menu.

De kuil/ cafe 420 is excellent for it's ambience, chill with nice tunes,staff friendliness , cheap beverages and solid menu.

all these coffeeshops mentioned do the buy 5g and get a 10/20 percent discount, depending which one you go to.

Are you gooing to do a trip/coffeeshop/smoke report?

Hope you enjoy yourself there.

toki

• Like 2

When I went to Dampkring, the one up by Greenhouse, the staff were really rude and the weed was really low quality. I would not go back. My personal favourites are Grey Area and Bluebird but always looking for new places each time I've been. Found some tasty Chem Dawg at Hunter's last year and the Hawaiian Haze from Abraxas was grade.

Cheers mate. Sounds like my kinda place. Not so bothered with hash as vaping. And if they've got a vaporizer or 2, I may never make it to the centre! lol

:bong:

katsu got de-verdamper, the only way to vape imo.

they got the long plastic mouthpieces as well, see also CS anyday @ korte kolksteeg 5

• Like 1

Cheers mate. The plan is to buy first thing in the morning so it's not busy and have more time to have a good strain chat with the dealer, apart from Friday cos I get there in the evening.

Never heard of Utopia and Voyagers - will look them up.

3 days to go now, getting very excited! :stoned:

They are slightly out of the way but that usually means you can actually sit down ;)

If you see a long haired guy stoned out his mind feel free to join us for a smoke :skin_up:

• Like 1

I'd be excited if I were you :)

Type 'coffeeshop menus' into google and the first result should bring up a menus page ,follow all the prompts and prepare to set faces to stun :)

Katsu has a great weed and hash menu

Styx is great and I would also recommend Kandinsky for their hash if that is your thing, as it is always so consistent, especially their trans-himalaya nepalese and any of their top 3 morrocans on the menu.

De kuil/ cafe 420 is excellent for it's ambience, chill with nice tunes,staff friendliness , cheap beverages and solid menu.

all these coffeeshops mentioned do the buy 5g and get a 10/20 percent discount, depending which one you go to.

Are you gooing to do a trip/coffeeshop/smoke report?

Hope you enjoy yourself there.

toki

Nice one Toki :yep:

Will do a report when I get back. Would buy 5g if staying longer, but only there for 3 days really and want to try as many strains as possible. Think I'll really enjoy Katsu - never tried a Verdamper, can it do hash?

They are slightly out of the way but that usually means you can actually sit down ;)

If you see a long haired guy stoned out his mind feel free to join us for a smoke :skin_up:

Cool - will do mate! :yep:

Can't believe it's come round already, already got my tix ready!

Cheers everyone for the great tips 'n see you all later! :cheers:

Kandinsky for their hash if that is your thing, as it is always so consistent, especially their trans-himalaya nepalese and any of their top 3 morrocans on the menu.

Seconded. I threw an epic whitey after a few pulls on some of the blue morrocan. Underrated.