pre rolled in dam

mac73

Been to dam quite a few times and the best ive smoked is the super skunk pre rolled at any of the bulldog bars 12 euros for 4 fat ones you wont be disappointed in my opinion :skin_up:

Got a pre rolled out of Abraxas, lit it up and got a mouthful of tobacco dust,so the tobacco wasn't even fresh it was that bad, not to mention the weed, felt like throwing it back in their face.

There's a coffee shop on the edge of the red light district that was recommended to me by a friend who'd been living there a couple of years called "The Speakeasy". I never tried the ready rolled ones but it was pointed out to me (and was seen if you were in long enough)that a lot of the African dealers in the black puffa jackets took their breaks in there, bought one ready rolled, had a smoke and a drink and then went back to work, suggesting that these ready rolled ones were the real deal.

Edited by sam-i-am
  • Like 1

Right, 2 weeks to go till im off to the Dam for the 1st time, many thanks to all the replies just one last question where is the best place to buy some seeds from whilst im out there ?

seeds can be brought in loads of shops such as queen seeds or barneys own shops , then theres a million and 1 head shops that flog seeds , i even brought some out of a vending machine lol , being honest you will pay more and the choise isnt there so online is better everytime

as for pre-rolled yeah theres still baccy in pre-rolled , im not a fan so this time thought fuck it and brought a pipe and grams instead , much cleaner smoke and larger hit

I've been the dam 6 times and would never buy a pre rolled J, the weeds crap enough when they sell you a bag so fuck knows what they put in a joint.

Been to dam quite a few times and the best ive smoked is the super skunk pre rolled at any of the bulldog bars 12 euros for 4 fat ones you wont be disappointed in my opinion :skin_up:

I can't believe you're a subscriber to UK420 and you said that! Were you pissed up when you went in the Bulldog?

• Like 2

Guest SilvaRizla

Pre-rolled are complete shite. I got just one from the Grasshopper, never again. It was stale swept up off the floor type stuff and I honestly think it was a tiny bit of weed packed out with dried trim. I was fuming, never went back there.