pre rolled in dam

mac73

can anyone shed light on how much mary j you get in a pre rolled joint ? 1st time to dam in january will be buying bags but want to try a pre rolled too :)

any recomendations on what to try ? so many to choose from and hoe do they compare in strength to uk cheese ?

cheers in advance :spliff:

can anyone shed light on how much mary j you get in a pre rolled joint ? 1st time to dam in january will be buying bags but want to try a pre rolled too :)

any recomendations on what to try ? so many to choose from and hoe do they compare in strength to uk cheese ?

cheers in advance :spliff:

Id be dubious about shelling out for a pre-made in dam, they tumble the weed enough as it is, god only knows the quality/quantity of whats knocked up with out your knowledge.

There could be some exceptions so a good idea to ask.

• Like 2

good to know ! i like a nice strong smoke hardly any tobacco in my own ;) but appreciate you cant use tobacco in the dam, the other thing i was interested in trying was the ice o lator hash any advice on wheres the best place.

mr chang :( youve just spoilt my dream :russian: !!!! like telling a child father christmas isnt real ! i must admit im on my second grow and the cheese is like nothing ive smoked before must be the fact that its home grown and cared for ! and no grubby hands touching the bud excessively.

good to know ! i like a nice strong smoke hardly any tobacco in my own ;)but appreciate you cant use tobacco in the dam, the other thing i was interested in trying was the ice o lator hash any advice on wheres the best place.

The pre rolled are made with tobacco, only the grey area enforces the no baccy rule as far as im aware.

IIRC, I think the only pre-rolled joints you can buy now are pures.

I think it is something to do with tobacco sales laws and the fact you are not supposed to smoke tobacco anymore indoors where people are working.

Shame really; as whilst I never did buy pre-rolled spliffs, there were a couple of places that did really good cigars/blunts.

I wouldnt bother with pre rolls dude , just get a gram of some average priced weed and load it into a spliff :)

Some great coffee shops.

Cafe 420/ de kuil

Hunters

Stix - name may have changed now

and Kandinsky - excellent for hash from different countries, very consistent in quality , has been for years..

Try Haarlem for icolator if that is your thing, the coffee shops there are great especially 'Birdy' be careful though as it is very easy to miss it, or was it just me?

toki

EtA - Katsu coffee shop , not in the centre but has an amazing selection of hash and weed...

Edited by toki
  • Like 1

As long as you go for a pure pre rolled you can't go too wrong,was sitting in a coffee shop once watching the owner make his pre-rolls for the day,quite funny seeing 1 guy make 100 j's in 30 mins :smokin:

• 1 month later...

Right, 2 weeks to go till im off to the Dam for the 1st time, many thanks to all the replies just one last question where is the best place to buy some seeds from whilst im out there ?

Guest weedmonsta

theres not really much point in getting seeds out there dude... they are all strains you can buy here cheaper

theres not really much point in getting seeds out there dude... they are all strains you can buy here cheaper

just wanted to purchase in shop as i dont have any thing sent in post or paid by credit card ;)