Mites

billy beak

Hi,

Does anyone know where OT1's article on Spider Mites is I have heard there is such a thing but could not find it, only the one about thrips.

Many Thanks

bb

there is quite a bit of info on ere about the borg,and much of it will av come from OT seeing that he is well respected on here.Just av a good look in pest control and i'm sure u will find what u r lookin for. :(

Hi,

Does anyone know where OT1's article on Spider Mites is I have heard there is such a thing but could not find it, only the one about thrips.

Many Thanks

bb

251695[/snapback]

I looked for it for days and couldn't find it either :blub: A lot of the old threads dissapeared when the site was updated. TRY THIS and this.

Edited by scottyDog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive had a mite infestation in my last grow, but it didnt really pop up til then end of flowering so i couldnt do anything to stop it. the bastards put their webs all over my buds, ive cleared loads of em off when i harvested but just to put my mind to ease, if i smoke a few of em will it cause any harm? There's no way im throwin these buds out they look well sexy!

also had a spot of mould but i cut that out, i know smokin that will kill me!

i'll invest in some neem oil for the next crop. where can i purchase such a product online for a bargain price?

also now im inbetween grows how can i make sure there's no mites in the gr before i put my next cuttings in? (which should be asap really)

ta

rocky

Edited by rocky

grower finally succeeds in ridding his crop of mites............ :yinyang:post-1553-1101570903.jpg

268941[/snapback]

:ouch:

That's about right Vlad. They will never truly go until the room's emptied and thoroughly disinfected in my experience. I use predators as a prevention with all grows as I find this is better than curing the problem when it happens.

Gro.