Cannabis cup winners 2012 winners announced

baldur

i was there , thought it was shyte to be honest , i was hoping for loads of growing gear stands , trimmers and nutes plus a sea of happy seed companys and odditys such as bubblebags ( they were there mind but still ) and i wanted to buy as many back issues of high times as poss but the fuckers werent playing the game at all , cheap over priced t-shirts only ,,,,, anyway instead it was a tiny affair in a shit hole of an industrial unit with just a few seed sellers and not alot else , wasnt worth anywhere near the 100 it cost for me and the mrs to get in , easily the best part was seeing the faces , mr pot tv himself , soma etc etc , i came away with a few seeds and a nice nice chill from some sweet and sage from a volcano somewhere or other ( i think , need to google it and check out my case ), i wouldnt go again to be honest as i found hempfest in london larger and much more of a crack , ok you cant walk around sampling but under the stairs outside was a laugh and enough for me

as for the results , we stopped round the corner of gray area , there were queues morning noon and night , it was relentless , couldnt get in at all without at least an hour wait , i even took pics of the queues such was the amazement , greenhouse told us to fuck off on the day as it was ``judges `` only on monday , ummmmmmm , barneys were much more welcoming so fuck um

so interesting time had but not head over heels with happiness sad to say , i wouldnt trust any result regardless given ghs in the past

Sharkberry cream - why doesn't this sound like an import hash ?

Or is it from plants and seeds that Arajn and co contaminated the landrace harvests with?

Hope I'm wrong.

toki

Sharkberry cream - why doesn't this sound like an import hash ?

Or is it from plants and seeds that Arajn and co contaminated the landrace harvests with?

Hope I'm wrong.

toki

My thoughts exactly Toki ,

the word "cream" , brought to my mind the articles (i think posted by Nahmka) about "hybrid plants" growing in Himachal Pradesh.

I too genuinely hope not. To my mind this potential 'contamination' is by far the worse of arsejam's crimes against canna

cream hashes are usually the best quality hashes from various parts of the world, eg afghan cream, melana cream etc. shark berry? well that sounds like a dutch hybrid. so yes it sounds like arjan has given dutch genetics to a farmer in another country to make hash for him, which isnt necessarily a bad thing if its done responsibly but i doubt for one minute arjan has done it responsibly :(