Cannabis cup winners 2012 winners announced

baldur

Right i know its obvious but here are the winners for this years cup :russian:

Flower bomb kush greenhouse

lemon crystal , greenhouse

sharkberry cream , greenhouse

Expect a avalanche of weird sounding Kushes.Dna genetics Hitman og does look lovely though and there tagine :unsure: concentrate looks yummy

No barneys this year i think so expect a greenwash.Never mind its all good fun though regardless of the outcome, just take plenty of cash and enjoy :guitar:

• Like 2

where did you find out the results baldur? ive never even heard of these strains, i guess they were released for the cup.

i think this will be the last hightimes cup in holland, i listen to the hightimes podcast and they have no interest in holland now that there are cannabis cups happening in america, and guess what, the dutch seed companies dont get a single mention in the american cups :smokin:

• Like 2

where did you find out the results baldur?

Its his mystic meg prediction based on a long-running conversation with his cannabis spirit guide "Eagle Bill"(remember him B?) :yinyang:

• Like 1

Load of crap these days greenhouse suspiciously seem to win a lot I wonder who's strains they really are and how much arjhan paid for em lol. Shame you don't get anything good out of there seeds man. :nea:

TS :skull:

Yep you are right BP, its just a educated guess, well not that educated tbh.They are new strains that will be entered and no doubt win.

Yes BP eagle Bill rip, great fella , he is now my official spirit guide. :B):

• Like 1

Load of crap these days greenhouse suspiciously seem to win a lot I wonder who's strains they really are and how much arjhan paid for em lol. Shame you don't get anything good out of there seeds man. :nea:

TS :skull:

Greenhouse have some awesome strains, it just depends on whether you fancy popping 20 or so to find one good strain in the case of some of their genetics. I thought it was openly known that the cup was rigged?

Guest funkfarmer(sb)

wow ghsc sweeps the board,wonder how much that cost Arjan?I was at the cup last year,as a judge and I can assure you nothing from greenhouse OR barneys should have been awarded...

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

SEED COMPANY

INDICA

1st Place - Kosher Kush from Reserva Privada

2nd Place - True OG from Elemental Seeds

3rd Place - SFV OG Kush from Cali Connection

SATIVA

1st Place - Amnesia Haze from Soma's Sacred Seeds

2nd Place - Sour Amnesia from Hortilab

3rd Place - Green Shack from Strain Hunters Seedbank

HYBRID

1st Place - Loud Scout from Loud Seeds

2nd Place - Rock Star from Bonguru Seeds

3rd Place - Rug Burn OG from Rare Dankness Seeds

HASH

1st Place - The Wheezy from Reserva Privada

2nd Place - Tangerine Compound from Rare Dankness Seeds

3rd Place - The Tangie from DNA Genetics

CBD AWARD - Lion's Tabernacle from Cali Connection

COFFEESHOPS

NEDERHASH

1st Place - Lemon Crystal from the Green House Coffeeshop

2nd Place - Grey Crystal from the Grey Area

3rd Place - M.O.G from the Green Place

IMPORT HASH

1st Place - Sharkberry Cream from the Green House Coffeeshop

2nd Place - Twizzler from the Green Place

3rd Place - Maroc Lemon Haze from The Bushdocter

THE CANNABIS CUP

1st Place - Flower Bomb Kush from the Green House Coffeeshop

2nd Place - Shoreline from the Green Place

3rd Place - Evergrey from the Grey Area

Some suprises there , but ........................my three guesses werent far wrong. Hope everyone enjoyed it , as said its a good laugh

• Like 2

If a strain wins a cup it doesn't mean shit imo what does matter is if you like a strain or not and that the breeders make a good job breeding seeds not marketing them. I'll try shit for myself when I grow it, not listen to a false competition mostly won by business men and not true quality breeders. Money takes the soul from everything and Arjan has a lot of it so he's obviously going to win.

Edited by indicatoker420