Attitude Confusion - Frisian dew and Purple#1 pics.

CheechChong

Tony,

Or in fact anybody else.

Could you please tell me which strain is pictured on the Attitude DP Page, as both Frisian Dew and Purple#1 have the same photo ??.

I had hoped to recommend a friend to buy several packs of Frisians from the tude , but TBH the Frisian Photo( If indeed it is, which I think not) does not do the Strain any form of justice at all.

Cheers..

CC

Maybe DP could run a guerrilla comp next year where they could select pics to replace their current pics, if they wished to. Just an idea :D

• Like 2

The pic from attitude is used only for purple#1 on the dutch passion website, frisian dew has a different pic.

Exactly , so I send my mate to 'tude and he looks at that and passion#1 and even Hollands Hope and thinks he knows best and i'm recommending some shit...( No offence DP- But Purp#1 is a bit of a weak strain).. Now this may cause my mate to question either my knowledge and or integrity .

And it would be nice to see a nice pick of the plant o'natural, in the wild....Or from a real GG as suggested by PURE SMKR---Big up!!

CC

But Purp#1 is a bit of a weak strain

Try and find old diaries or posts from a guy called Mr Frisian,its a great shame he stopped posting as he was like Funki,Ouncyboy and Yoss,a very good outdoor grower,some of his pics of Purple#1 were great BUT he only grew it for one year as the smoke quality wasnt up to scratch :yinyang:

hi cheech and chaps.

I will get in touch with the attitude and see if they can indeed use one of our Frisian pics, we have lots of good ones for them to choose from

Cheers tony; Was not trying to draw bad press for the purp#1, just identify an error.

Cheers BP; He grew some nice plants, and that 5oz purp#1 looked sweeeeet. And if I liked the milder weed , I would have been tempted after seeing that pic alone.

CC

• Like 1