2 level stealth cupboard

herbedacious

Lovely setup Herby! :yep: Still prefer the big tent though! lol Hope your ladies are coming on well!

Zion86 :hippy:

Hi Zion

Thanks man. Yeh I get better yields from the tent but that wee cupboard kept me going for a few years plus I didn't need a 2nd tent for veg

• Like 1

How did you go about getting fresh air in there? Passive intake from holes somewhere? I have a similar setup just struggling to get a nice flow of fresh air in there when the door is closed!

There was a gap of about 16in between the door and the curtain and fresh air was taken in passively via vents in the wall above and below the door. The door was quite close to a window which could be opened to allow cool air to be sucked in from the roomgallery_7808_4653_170066.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate. Couldn't have got a perpetual grow into a much smaller space. Great stealth too the only clue being a single white cable

coming out of a hole in the skirting below the door and going to a socket behind a sideboard. Could hear a faint woosh from the ruck

fan at full speed but I had the lamp on from 9pm till 9am when there was less chance of people being in. All you could hear during

the day was a faint bubbling from the dwc but only if the house was in complete silence

peace H

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

great little set up there. very neat.

Thanks couch. I'm currently looking for somewhere in my house to build a new stealth room as I need to reclaim the bedroom that holds

the tent. Garage is a possibility.

peace H

• 3 weeks later...

Looking back with hindsight the multi socket for the flower chamber was at the top right hand side. This could have been a safety issue as I used a bubbler in the veg chamber to raise clones

which could have up to 2 litres of water in it. With the HPS lamp also below it could have been dodgy in the event of a leak or spillage. If I was to build a similar thing again I would have

all the electrics at the top of the veg chamber and use a method of cloning which didn't involve so much water.

peace H