First trip to the Dam

Guest lavender0769

Guest lavender0769

nice!! yea i was thinking about it as well as ive got a friend visiting from cali around that time, but i will be going in 2 weeks from today so hopefully ppl will be putting out some good tasting stuff!

And as good as Damchester is, Oaksterdam will always kill it!!! :skin_up:

Hey guys ive been smoking for over 10yrs originally from california so i kno good smoke. I wanna know where everyone recommends I go to find some really good stuff while in the Dam? Also does anyone know where I can get some fried chicken n waffles?

you will love it mate and youl find your waffles no probs and more lol:yinyang:

Hey Lavender

to name a few -

For Hash

Bluebird - Amber Hash

Grey Area - Grey Bubble

Dampkring - All Rifman hash

For Weed

Grey Area - Silver Bubble

Greenhouse - Super Lemon Haze

Bluebird - Super Silver Haze and Iggy Pot

Hunters - 100% Sativa

But to be honest go by your eyes and nose, the plants are growing all time out there and what might be the best smelling and best looking buds last week, might not be the same next week but a general rule of thumb is good coffeeshop means good weed

been some time since there but enjoyed the bluebird, it was good for hash- little book w/ differing vars...

make a good cuppa if remember and plenty oranges on the bar .was a long time ago now but , all these dam threads lately are having me wanting to go again.

e2a, just looked - got a T shirt from bluebird, :headpain: silly things i buy in youth :rofl:

Edited by AlbertScroggins

Guest lavender0769

this is just cut n pasted from the grey area's facebook page as they are really on top of letting everyone know whats going down.

AMSTERDAM COFFEESHOPS ARE STILL OPEN TO EVERYBODY!!!

The April 2012 decision from the Dutch Court has put the Weed Pass in official effect in the 3 southern Dutch provinces (Limburg, Brabant, Zeeland). Tourists can't buy anymore and the Dutch have to register themselves as a smoker to be able to buy weed.

Last night's election has shown that Holland is politically totally divided. The smaller party's hardly got any votes and the major right- and left wing party got almost all the votes. The way it stands now is that the right wing party that invented the weed pass have 41 seats in the house and our biggest left wing party that is opposed to the weed pass have 39 seats in the house. That means that the right wing party can take the lead in negotiations to form a new government.

It seems that whether they want to or not the right wing party will have to work together with the left wing party in forming a government. It then all depends on the coalition negotiations and if the left wing party is willing to fight for the exit of the weed pass. If they find other issues more important and 'give' the weed pass to the right wing party it is all over for the coffeeshop as we all know and love it.

But even if the Weed Pass would go into effect for the rest of Holland on January 1st 2013 there is still a lot of resistance from the various (big) cities. Amsterdam, Haarlem, Rotterdam and many other cities are strongly opposed. And all our northern provinces have said they don't want to implement it.

The mayors from these cities have seen now that in the 3 southern Dutch provinces the illegal trade on soft-drugs and all the problems that come with that have increased explosively over the last months. They fear the loss of jobs and the decrease in income from Cannabis Tourists. So it is not at all known what the Mayors will do and if the Weed Pass will be enforced in many Dutch cities if it would come into effect.

The chance that Amsterdam will implement / enforce the Weed Pass is i.m.h.o. still very slim to none!

The newly proposed 15% THC law is currently just a concept law that still has to be discussed and approved by the Dutch Parliament.

When new information on these subjects comes in, we will update you!

So no more cancelations of trips now please! It's still business as usual and nothing has changed!

Hope to see you in Amsterdam soon!

Your loyal Grey Area Team

And with that I shall be seeing you very soon Grey Area Team!!! :alien2: