First trip to the Dam

Guest lavender0769

Guest lavender0769

Hey guys ive been smoking for over 10yrs originally from california so i kno good smoke. I wanna know where everyone recommends I go to find some really good stuff while in the Dam? Also does anyone know where I can get some fried chicken n waffles?

Grey Area is run by Americans ans has some of the best weed there. Should be up your street, a little hard to find though.

Also - Tweede Kamer, Dampkring, Bluebird, Prix D'Ami, all fine establishments, ones to avoid are both of the Greenhouses and all of the Bulldogs.

Guest lavender0769

Yea Ive heard good things about Grey Area so its def on top of the list. I wanted to stay away from the over commercialized places like green house, barney's ect as Ive heard they care more for winning cups then actually producing good bud for sale.

Guest lavender0769

yeh uno wat i find the quality of weed poor there at the moment i find betta stuff around manchester haha x

haha i believe it, im more going for the experience of going and having been able to say ive gone. For a long time ppl back home have been saying our bud is way better then the dam probably b/c of all the money in the medi sector of it in cali.

you will still love it!! like u say its not jus the weed u go there for the whole experiance n i bet its not the last time u go xx

Guest lavender0769
lol it probably wont be the last time but im going to move to oregon in the not to distant so it may be a while b4 i head back there.

yeh uno wat i find the quality of weed poor there at the moment i find betta stuff around manchester haha x

There seems to be a lot of nice bud around Manchester/ North west at the moment. i've been offered about 20 different strains over the last month or so. :D

im goin over for the cup in nov i cant wait its bin 3months since a was last there alwaysssss nice bud about near the cup haha best time to go xx