auto light cycle

taffys

ive heard of people doing it this way...but its reduced yield by loads...

autos need 20/4....more light more bud....

good luck with your grow...

:guitar::guitar:

hi, thanks for the swift reply, problem is i have 1 tent and its on 12/12 for another month and was wondering if i can get away with putting the autos in now and then give them 20/4 after the month. thanks again.

No that won't cut it unfortunately as Autos have a very short veg life and they need the best start possible with as much light as you can throw at them for the first 3 weeks.....

Sorry to jump in but with autos on 20/4 does the dark cycle have to be uninterrupted, no light. I know with fems/regular they can hermie if the dark cycle is interrupted or you have light leaks. Would this also happen with autos?

Sorry to jump in but with autos on 20/4 does the dark cycle have to be uninterrupted, no light. I know with fems/regular they can hermie if the dark cycle is interrupted or you have light leaks. Would this also happen with autos?

I am told and have read that there is a chance of that happening. Fortunately not experienced it myself and not heard of any Auto growers on here experiencing it either..

YOU DECIDE.....

nope , they hermie because of shit genetics not light cycles , try to get lowryder 1 to hermie , its near impossible , i say just 1 in a couple of thousand plants grown