Bio Bizz Bags

S2001

Just bought some ALLMIX. I'm extending my grow space and was wondering if the Bags that the ALLMIX comes in is the same stuff most of us use for reflection on our walls. It looks the same, Black on the inside :wacko: Being a tight Scottish git that I am, if it's the same stuff I'm gona use the bags for my extention. Anyone know if it's the same.....cheers ;)

not sure if would work but cheap black n white is only £1 a metre, I guess you'd get all of 25p worth from a all-mix bag :wacko:

what is they say about scots and being tight lol;)

SB

Just paint the walls with flat white paint and save yourself the bother of having to butcher a load of allmix bags ....

- Kafka

Just bought some ALLMIX. I'm extending my grow space and was wondering if the Bags that the ALLMIX comes in is the same stuff most of us use for reflection on our walls. It looks the same, Black on the inside ;)  Being a tight Scottish git that I am, if it's the same stuff I'm gona use the bags for my extention. Anyone know if it's the same.....cheers ;)

245948[/snapback]

Youv done Scotland proud with this one mate, Well done :bag:

Youv done Scotland proud with this one mate, Well done lol

246133[/snapback]

:fuckyou: I've got 10 of em bags saved :toot:

My new room will have the BIO BIZZ logo all over it :(

Edited by scotlander2001