time to plan next grow

danboy

im half way into my first proper grow as my first,first grow went down with the borg.

so been reading for months and planing what next,ive had a good read of the dutch passion pages and grows and i think thats the breeder for me,,,now the hard bit what to chose..ill be back when ive made up my mind i might be a while .

untill then take care all :skin_up:

deff wont be auto's for me, at the mo freddys best is looking goood or dutch cheese :skin_up:

Edited by danboy

• 3 weeks later...

now down to my last few weeks of my grow,,,and still not sorted out whats next im as bad as a woman and picking somthing..anyway heres how my first grow is looking at the mo

My link

Edited by danboy

your other grow is looking very tasty Dan, NICE !

But what to grow next ? Do you have a leaning to indica's or sativa's? Or are there any types of weed that you are particularly fond of (Haze etc). Or are you still finding out what you like the most?

I am trying to figure out what would most suit you

thanx tony im well happy with my first grow

im still in the trial stages at the mo,as ive only been using the crap from the street..

mabie will have a bash at some cheese :skin_up:

so my first grow is almost over,,ive chopped the first just waiting on the others, with anyluck by the end of this week..

it has been loads of fun and ive learned loads..so time to start the next one..

coming soon somthing old skool from dutch passion :skin_up:

danboy