Metal

willowisp

You'd like this one then, can't believe it's taken me this long to post this band up on a cannabis growing forum!

• Like 1

Guest HailCannabis

Love every track on this album, pure, raw unpolished death metal :guitar:

Edited by HailCannabis

We were arguing about Sabbath last night, was Ozzy really the best vocalist? I think Dio had the best voice but Ozzy had the best songs. Gillan was the worst! Heaven and Hell is one of my favourite albums but it does sound just like a Dio solo album.

For me Sabbath is all about the early albums with Ozzy. Don't really care about voices, Sabbath with Ozzy made the best music IMHO, don't really like any of the Sabbath albums post-Ozzy.

This is the essence of Sabbath for me (just a pick of 2 tunes, the first one is a given, really, Tony Iommi pretty much gave birth to metal with that riff :headbang: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rihpED_obk

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

They apparently reunited with Robert Downey Jr as lead singer lol

The Real Thing is a top album IMHO, but the standout track for me is

Absolutely NOT metal and sorry for going off topic, but I think Faith No More did a superb cover of Easy by The Commodores :) (which I think is a top tune)

• Like 1

I love watching the musicians play too as much as listening. Its the whole live thing :guitar:

This is a drummer playing over his own song, ( with the original drums edited out)

That lad be like an Octopus :woot:

Guest HailCannabis

You'd like this one then, can't believe it's taken me this long to post this band up on a cannabis growing forum!

Never heard of these guys before willowisp, that's one of the maddest metal videos I've seen, I laughed my nuts off the whole way through lol.

To anyone else; watch that video, even if you don't like death metal lol

And talking of masters of their instrument.

Check this lady out OMG :woot: :woot: :woot:

Her Mr Crowley is better than Randys

Her Hendrix is better than Jims :)

Well i sorta appologise for going a little off topic but watch her from 3.00 ( 3 mins ) then pick your jaw up :wink:

e2a I love rock chicks :rofl: yes it was worth the edit :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by troopa
  • Like 1