AutoPoter Thinks Different!

Guest AutoPoter

Guest AutoPoter

lol nice for nothin man init lol

them pics o yours are awrite mate am liken them, the soil ones are holding there own wae the farms int they!

get a nice indica in next MMMMmmmmmm haha

:yinyang:

Guest AutoPoter

Excellent looking autos mate, they really look the biz.

Nice size too, I'd love to do an auto soon, aint room at mo, well have but no carbon on veg room.

My mouth was watering looking at your water hash, drooling more like it, Ive only got a bit of blue cheese scaps to go home to, boo hoo, ha.

What did that smoke like m8.

I'l have to go back to start of your thread as I wana see the name of the strain you grew, really looks nice...

Thanks for the entertainment, I'd love to do a diary, never done one. Done many a grow, but done no documentation.

I'm a bit parra too incase all went tits up and all the evidence is there on screen for all to see.

Plus I dont know how to upload images to lappy, when I do I will.

I'l wait until I get a new strain as Ive only got blue cheese and theyre already a week in flow.I'l get one soon and start it propery.

Its my mission for 2013 now...

Anyways cheers for the boss grow, You done yourelf proud..................

CHEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!

cheer mate that hash smoked like a dream VERY good lol

mate dont let the system oppress you fuck um i say we are after all only here once ;)

atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1