Is This Spiders Silk On My Buds ?

Puz

Hi all,

Have noticed fine strands of something like spiders silk on top of the buds on one plant. Its only just started appearing and i cant see any sign of spiders or any other bugs in there. Does anyone know what this is and if it might be a problem. :unsure:

There's probably a couple more weeks to go on them they've been in flower for about 46 days now.

Any advice would be much appreciated..

Here's the bud in question !

Cheers,

puz.. :)

you av already looked closely under the leaves i presume.Well if theres nowt there then it may be just a rogue garden spider.it dont look like mite to me but i could be wrong. :)

Looks more like fluff that has stuck to your sticky buds to me.... :guitar:

Has anyone been in there with fluffy clothes on??

Edit to add. Bloody lovely looking bud and a lovely pic too!!

EO

Edited by EnigmaticOne

Thanks for the replys guys.

I think I found the answer ! :med: I went in las night after lights-on and just tucked in on one of the buds was a spiders shell. I think it must have shed its skin or somethin as it was just an emptyy skin. Was not tiny, about 6mm across, so just a normal spider i think.

From what I've read this isnt a problem ?? lol But a confirmation would be good... :!:

Cheers,

Puzzle. :!:

Edited by puzzler

Thanks for the replys guys.

I think I found the answer !  :med:  I went in las night after lights-on and just tucked in on one of the buds was a spiders shell. I think it must have shed its skin or somethin as it was just an emptyy skin. Was not tiny, about 6mm across, so just a normal spider i think.

From what I've read this isnt a problem ??  lol But a confirmation would be good...  :!:

Cheers,

Puzzle. :!:

245104[/snapback]

no mate this aint a prob :woot: