old school toke (dutch passion) cheers tony

Guest yosser hughes

Good luck with the grow dude, doubt you will need it as your grows are bloody impressive from what ive seen.

I used the exact same pack on my first grow.. The falvourse from the Orange Bud and Blueberry and really sweet but totally different.

Watching with interest,

Sparkles

• Like 1

Good luck mate,

Spent a month on orange bud in the dam,in 95 got it from a social club, for the local housing estates,in the

north over the main river, wonderful herb,came home looking like I spent the last 4 week at a health spar,

and I was camping too,,

wouldn't mind having a butchers at this grow, :stoned:

Guest yosser hughes

Those seeds look pretty cool an a clever way of telling frm a mix pack which strain is which. I am growing an Indoor mix atm an have nt a clue which ome of them are. Good luck when you get them going, though it does nt look like you need it. S.K

Good Luck :skin_up:

Good luck with the grow dude, doubt you will need it as your grows are bloody impressive from what ive seen.

I used the exact same pack on my first grow.. The falvourse from the Orange Bud and Blueberry and really sweet but totally different.

Watching with interest,

Sparkles

Nice variety goodluck growing them.

Good luck mate,

Spent a month on orange bud in the dam,in 95 got it from a social club, for the local housing estates,in the

north over the main river, wonderful herb,came home looking like I spent the last 4 week at a health spar,

and I was camping too,,

wouldn't mind having a butchers at this grow, :stoned:

Thanks to all above for the kind words, as always I will do me best like,also I will splash out and buy some proper nutes my old fav green dream by fairform,it will be a few wks before I get going though so watch this space :rofl: Yosser

• 3 weeks later...

best of luck mate and your splashing out on nuites oooohh i thought you had short arms and deep pockets lol

joking mate youl grow them as well as the rest :yinyang:

Guest yosser hughes

best of luck mate and your splashing out on nuites oooohh i thought you had short arms and deep pockets lol

joking mate youl grow them as well as the rest :yinyang:

best of luck yosser mate :guitar:

AP

right oh dudes we off day 1 germination day,ive soaked the tissue in water and bleach bagged them,placed them in a draw thats it

gallery_71325_5096_13062.jpg

i bid ya good day yosser :bong:

Guest Glastoterra

Like the beans but LOVING the ashtray fella.

ATB with them, it will be interesting to see how the BB are nowadays, i fist tried them around 2002 in hydro along with a few other Dutch Passion strains, all with great results.

Peace Glasto :yinyang:

Guest yosser hughes

if good karma works you cant go wrong. best of luck yosser.

thanks dad i`ll do me best as usual

Like the beans but LOVING the ashtray fella.

ATB with them, it will be interesting to see how the BB are nowadays, i fist tried them around 2002 in hydro along with a few other Dutch Passion strains, all with great results.

Peace Glasto :yinyang:

cheers glasto its the orange bud takes my fancy,not that theres nout wrong with the others, ashtray :rofl:

yosser :bong:

Good luck wi these ones Yosser I got Orange Bud and Blueberry runnin atm about one week in flower now I will be keepin an eye on your grow to see how yours turn out methinks.

Aw the best dude.

Hazy :skin_up:

Guest yosser hughes

Good luck wi these ones Yosser I got Orange Bud and Blueberry runnin atm about one week in flower now I will be keepin an eye on your grow to see how yours turn out methinks.

Aw the best dude.

Hazy :skin_up:

cheers hazy i`ll do my best,anyway all 6 av popped and been planted and bagged shoved under flo on 17/7 thats it

gallery_71325_5096_70613.jpg

gallery_71325_5096_173825.jpg

gallery_71325_5096_39819.jpg

gallery_71325_5096_22892.jpg

duw duw they look posh yosser :rofl:

• Like 1