Cream of the Crop - August 2012

Joolz

629 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Edit to say thanks for nominating one of my pics again guys :blushing:

Good luck chaps

Totally off topic as regards this cream of the crop but do you remember posting a picture of some peas that you'd grown...purple and green and also some buds that you'd grown...purple and green?

I had it as a screensaver for ages but I can't find it now.

I've voted for you lol

• Like 1

For me it was between Matt's Chronic and Us and thems' Skunk#1. And the skunk won. Very surprised to see it with so few votes. Coz if I had to choose one to smoke, that'll be it. It looks dank as hell. Nice looking leaves on that male plant as well. I can't help it but everytime I see a male plant in bloom, I feel sick and go queasy. There's just something about them! I'm a weirdo, I know. Congrats to everyone nominated. Just hopeing one day I'll get a picture in there. Be an honour. Good luck all, reds.

i had to vote for the chronic ,due to the fact i still dream of those very same buds,and their beutiful citrus flavour,both in the bud and in the lungs. i smoke the blue cheese in the main now,but still hankour for chronics lemony lips.

Totally off topic as regards this cream of the crop but do you remember posting a picture of some peas that you'd grown...purple and green and also some buds that you'd grown...purple and green?

I had it as a screensaver for ages but I can't find it now.

I've voted for you lol

this one?

Magic Bud and Flo

• Like 2

I don't know why I give myself the headache of trying to choose.

In the end it came down to matt and villain and that hash but to be honest all of them deserve to win in the end the Villain won by a trichome.

All The Best to all entries

....Drops :yinyang:

For the bud shot Matt's Chronic gave me the Homer drool, but I had to vote for C123's iconic finger silhouette, would make a stunning poster... my tuppence FWIW

plantaPablo for me, there something about those colours, crystals, orange hair... mmmmhh

... but I stole C123's for my new desktop pic!! :guitar:

• Like 2