Buying seeds

Chester

Hi Chester,

sorry for the delay in repying, just noticed this.

Not used Heaven's stairway myself...not sure about them.

Most folks round here recommend SeedsDirect, they have a good selection and something to suit every pocket...good fast delivery too :P

Hello, my question may well have been raised in the past, and if so i apologise, but this is my first visit to the site and i havent got round to reading all posts yet.

Seeds - is it illegal to bring these back from Amsterdam ??  Im off there in a few weeks and was wondering a) if its permitted, and b) if not is it worth the risk.

Also, if i do end up bringing some back, can anyone recommend easy to grow seeds for a first time grower ??

Thanks, Bungso. :thumbs:

Guest 123456

You are fine bringing seeds into the UK, seeds are 100% legal - even I have been given the OK for selling seeds by our local police  :)

Happy days, thanks.  

Ill be bringing them back to Belfast and have since found out that there is a security strike the weekend we come back, so there would have been no need for panic anyways.

Heaven's Stairway UK is fine to get seed from, I got 4 packs of seed last month (Dutch Passion) only three days to arive in very stealthy packing too, Got my seeds! you can send them cheque,cash or Pay-Pal no problem.   :cool:

Bud Brother  :oldtoker:

(Hope thats better now, sorry!)  :blush:

<looks up>

So much for the stealth now :oldtoker:

I do wish people would keep quiet about how they got their 'descrete' mail.

PM if you have to tell someone.

Sorry if you think i'm out of order here, but you can be sure people of the 'authorities' read bbs at these type of sites.

peace