auto mazer

tommyc303

anyone know what might be causing this plants are 25 days old gallery_69307_4699_65551.jpg

they have had no feed temps are fine 23 to 28 degrees, humidity well am trying to get it up by spraying walls and floor with water mist

goes to 80 then down to 50%

the soil is all mix

could it be from over watering them i had some clay stones in the tops of the pots and the siol took ages to dry out so i took them out yesterdaygallery_69307_4699_48894.jpg

u can see the leaves are turning around

it looks healthy enough just the tips of the leaves at the topgallery_69307_4699_146915.jpg

hi tommy,

the AM doesn't seem to be suffering too badly. The brown tips are not spreading down the leaflets. Just keep an eye on it, maybe it will grow through it. Good luck with the rest of the grow, please keep posting pics it will be nice to see how you get on

these are my other 2 mazers 8 days behind the first two

gallery_69307_4699_143754.jpggallery_69307_4699_103797.jpg

and this is 28 day old mazer starting to flower

gallery_69307_4699_105901.jpggallery_69307_4699_130847.jpg

they are fast for sure 28 days after first showing there heads and they are flowering wow

• Like 1

yes the modern auto doesn't mess about, they are bud machines designed to flower under 20 hours of daily light. Speaking of which Tommy, how much light do you have on them? Is this your first auto grow?

The plants are looking good and healthy

Hello tony,have them under 20/4 light cycle this is my first Auto grow am loving it so far

just a bit worried about the electricty bill ,

last grow was a silver haze great plant 3.4 oz off it bit big do had to bend it over just to keep it off the light

these Autos are great do i planted 4 seeds at the start but 2 never came up

planted 2 more and they are 8 days behind the main 2

they look even better than the first 2

all going well so far :)

cheers

some people say that all-mix can be a little bit 'too strong' in nutrients sometimes. Hopefully you should see good growth. What light are you using tommy?

Hey Tony 400 watt hps have started to feed them 1mil bloom and 1 mil bio heaven per litre gave them nothing for the first 3 weeks

hope fully they will be ok, what size are they supposed to get up to mine are 78cm all ready

they are 35 days old now

gallery_69307_4699_100701.jpg

gallery_69307_4699_42045.jpg