How Old Before I Crop

Bubbly pipe

Good day growers,

anybody out there ever grown armaggedon???

If somebody has then u couldnt spare any advice on how long they need

flowering 4 could u. People tell me 8 weeks some tell me 12 weeks i just havent got a clue, there 6-7 week at the minute and have just stopped stretching

and starting to swell up lovely i just need advice on when to crop them.

my advice would be to buy a small jewellers eyepiece or a small microscope and keep checking the trichs and they will tell you when its ready.how they av been grown can effect how long they will be on flower so someone cant really tell u how long they will be.obviously anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks. :guitar:

Yeah - just looking at a plant & its pistilate colour isn't the best way to go about chopping. You have to look at trichrome colouration - wait til they're just turning from cloudy to a light amber, but not a browny amber.

Cheers lads.

Really grateful 4 the advice, the pistils some are still white some turning brown some brown 3 different stages really, plenty of crystals all the buds are whipped with it.

Thanx once again i will be in touch