Harvest

bigbill

hi all ,how things just wondereing if anybody can help me, the problem is should i chop then hang in dark or light and also what should the temp be for this part of the phase?just done my ww on day 63, :smoke: bit early but got worried about thier health from overfert,began to lose a lot of fan leaves and cola leaves. :blub: but hey should still be a good smoke :smoke: thanks 4 ya help

post-6234-1097157282.jpg

Definitely hang in the dark.

Seeing as you are doing it in the loft, it would probably be difficult to raise the temp at this time of year, so just hanging there should be fine. You can have a circulating fan going in there just to keep the airflow moving but there is usually enough of this in a loft anyway.

I've never had any problems drying in this fashion at all times of year. Obvioulsy in the summer, it can be quite a quick drying process. They may take a few weeks but a nice slow drying in the dark will improve the smokeability of your bud. :guitar:

I've not heard of people getting mould in their buds at this stage....but there maybe people who have.....anyone???

Chip

PS. Looks like you will have plenty of top smoke to smoke!

thankyou very much for the advice,culd always run a couple of heaters up there if it is necessary but seems it may be a w.o,t ? :unsure:

I wouldn't bother with heaters Bill - heat will increase humidity & increase the chances of mould forming. Just let 'em dry naturally :unsure:

thankyou very much for all your advice.i cant wait already know what changes to make 4 2nd yield cant wai8t B) best hobby in the world and you get to smoke it :smoke: :smoke: