Frisian Dew Indoor

Mono

Hi Mono,

a few people have tried it and I hear it has gone well, though we dont really recommend it. So yes, it can be done. If you google it you can see a couple of diaries on other forums. To me it looked 'ok' indoors whereas it is 'special' outdoors and something of a Mr Reliable for guerillas though I suspect the lack of sunlight for northern europe this 'summer' will be testing it to its limits. But I see hardly any indoor grows of Frisian compared to outdoor grows

if you go for it I would be interested to know what you think to indoor vs outdoor-grown Frisian.

I chopped an indoor grown Frisian Dew about a month ago, and have a J of it in my mouth as I type this post... hehe. I'm supposed to be cutting down, but it is lunchtime! :skin_up:

I got it as a cutting from a friend, and have only ran it the once in my small drobe, it did very well in such a confined environment considering it's an outdoor strain.

Some more details and pics are in my diary