Cream of the Crop - July 2012

Joolz

560 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

juz so insane, NON of these plants are fully mature,,

What a waste,, :/

----------------------

I ain't saying that peps knows better over here in Denmark,, I'm juz saying that it's insane,, what a waste,, :/

----------------------

Crystal is supposed to be AT LEAST amber colour b4 cut,, Try just for once in your life, juz give ONE plant 2 weeks longer then usual and see what happens!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you'd seen my smile under a microscope.. :headpain:

How you can make such a sweeping generalisation based on such limited info (1 pic) baffles me :unsure:

I aint sayin peeps over there in Denmark grow shite weed. But everything I've ever grown (including the first, crap stuff) has been better than what I've smoked in the 'Dam. Not saying your weed is shite, just how a sweeping generalisation can be damaging :)

• Like 2

----------------------

I ain't saying that peps knows better over here in Denmark,, I'm juz saying that it's insane,, what a waste,, :/

----------------------

Crystal is supposed to be AT LEAST amber colour b4 cut,, Try just for once in your life, juz give ONE plant 2 weeks longer then usual and see what happens!!!

Not all the plants shown in those photo's were cropped the day the where shot, they're a representation of the best PHOTO'S this month on uk420....

And to say all trichomes should be AT LEAST amber before cropping is misguiding, some plants don't ever develop true amber trichs and only go amber once the thc has degraded.....

It also depends what high you are looking for and whether your using for med purposes....That's the whole point of growing your own isn't it? To take the plant when YOU think it is ready for YOUR personal needs......?

:yinyang:

Edited by shabbamone
  • Like 4

----------------------

----------------------

No images in your gallery yet Killovicz, why dont you get some loaded and show us British numpties how to do it :wassnnme:

If it is meant to be AT LEAST amber then whan is the ideal colour to harvest the trichomes at? what is the colour after amber?

BTW I doubt I would swap any of my Noname no.2 with whatever you have, for me its a very very nice smoke taken as it was. The plant was in no rush to come down, other Nonames went another 10 days. I took the plant when it was ready.

:smokin:

Edited by SickLeaf
  • Like 1

I apologize for generalization and admit that I also cut some weed prematurely -->> I like to start a day with some prematurely cut sativa cuz I get to lazy of fully mature indica,,

@wotnwhy

99% of all herb in Denmark has been beaten the crap out of b4 it hits the streets!! First by growers (very few growers sell unbeaten herb) then by every hand that touches it afterwards!! Such that you can risk that the herb you buy has been beaten by 5 different hands b4 it hits the street!!

Denmark is a kif country!! Shouldn't take much brain power to realize. Herb in Denmark is only consumed by students/girls/very gentle guys/feminine gays etc. Mostly by "collage boys" they are constantly asking for free-lander pot (which is always sold out) cuz kif effect their studies too much!!

NEVER EVER BUY HERB IN DENMARK -->> only kif, believe me this..

@shabbamone

Weren't aware of the fact that the plant's ware representation rather then the final product. So far my votes have only gone to Amnesia he ain't competing this time, I really hope that he is still around :/

some plants don't ever develop true amber trichs and only go amber once the thc has degraded.....

I've heard this b4 can you mention ONE strain that doesn't get amber?? and/or can you mention ONE strain that kicks LESS when amber then milky (due to thc degradation)

------------------------------------

All I'm saying is -->> juz try for once, b4 you die -->> minimum 75 days to 100% indica, minimum 90 days to hybrids & probs 120 days to 100% sativa (never tried my self). Juz for once b4 you die, that's all I'm saying!!

------------------------------------

Good luck all & sorry for my arrogance :)

Killovicz

My quip about the 'dam was more to illustrate the point than an actual dig. I know you can never compare commercial and home brew :wink:

My smile was showing around 3/4 out of 10 amber, which is more than I usually like to cook it. That was 8 and a half weeks. My other smile went another week and a half (because of time constraints) So 10 weeks total. In that time there was no discernable improvement in size or appearance, still have a while to wait a while to find out about taste and effect though.

• Like 2

Voted for the Smile from wotnwhy, lovely looking specimen.

e2a spell his bloody name right :rofl:

Edited by GROWER X

----------------------

----------------------

The photos are selected by other people, not the grower submitting them at the end of the grow. :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

Does it matter if they ready or not? Cotc is about bud shots at any stage of devellopment,I take some plants a wk early for a different high try it before ya die lol. :yinyang: Yosser

• Like 1

For me its oh its damned close so close (wrecked my head not doin this stoned again)

its HipHip by a pistle for size and awesomeness(in a kung foo panda voice)

SWEET

All The Best

....Drops :yinyang:

P.s. Yes still afflicted :unsure:

• Like 1

I voted for hiphip, not totally sure why now, prob mainly bcuz i'm on medication at the mo lol

Damn antibiotics allways mash my head up, keyboard looks more like mush than qwerty .

Bloody great pic's from all nom's tho :smoke: .

peace :hippy: