Amsterdam

highguy

I wanna go one last time too - does anyone know exactly when it shuts to tourists? I liked Bluebird too, their hash chocolates were amazing! Paradox and Dampkring sound good. I like the sound of Haarlem - B&Bs might be cheaper too.

I loved the cannabis college as well, people in there really knew there stuff.

:stoned:

It starts as of the first of January 2013. So it's this year or not atall I'm afraid.

Cheers tico.

Guest Hashbeck

I wanna go one last time too - does anyone know exactly when it shuts to tourists? I liked Bluebird too, their hash chocolates were amazing! Paradox and Dampkring sound good. I like the sound of Haarlem - B&Bs might be cheaper too.

I loved the cannabis college as well, people in there really knew there stuff.

:stoned:

It starts as of the first of January 2013. So it's this year or not atall I'm afraid.

Cheers tico.

Nice one mate :yep: . Think I'll plan a trip in November.

How can no one have mentioned the grey area??

Some of the most chronic weed in dam right there. . Head to that on Prinsengracht.

TRUST ME!

Grey Area was already mentioned Openthebox. I'm also going in November as everytime Ive been over, I've always missed the cannabis cup so as tourists could be banned, it seemed appropriate. Best places Ive found over the years are;

Grey Area

Basjoes

Voyagers

Prix D' Ami

Barneys

Dampkring

Bush Doctor (Rembrandt Square)

Zion86 :hippy:

Also Stones Coffeeshop. Got some lovely OG#18 wax outta there. Bit pricey tho (60 Euro/gram)

anyone doing the cannabis cup??

I fancy it seeing as it could i suppose be the last? :(

thats why we are all going in novemeber , its the 30th and last cannabis cup and for the first ( and last ) time i will be there , not doing the judge pass at 250 euros so doing a day pass at 50

• Like 1

anyone doing the cannabis cup??

I fancy it seeing as it could i suppose be the last? :(

thats why we are all going in novemeber , its the 30th and last cannabis cup and for the first ( and last ) time i will be there , not doing the judge pass at 250 euros so doing a day pass at 50

Day pass all the way.... Hope they have some good acts signed up for this one.

I'm not. I'm going a week or so before it. Don't fancy the crowds to be honest.

I'll try and leave some weed for the rest of yous but I can't promise anything.

Cheers tico.

Edited by tico cervantes
  • Like 1

im tempted to make one last pilgrimage as well but the mrs is due in OCT & i dont know if i can spare the funds with a little JH on the way.

Just tell the misses its a once in lifetime...blah blah :wink: You never know bro. Congrats on the baby on the way btw!

• Like 1

Nice one JH congrats mate.

What Zion said. I'm getting married in September and did the "it's the last time man it's all over at the end of the year" patter and it worked.

Cheers tico.

• Like 2

good on ya jh

welcome to the british its the last chance to go team

can i offer up the following

1 . its the cannabis cup , its the very last one , there having it in denvor from here on in love so ill have to go to the USA for a weekend instead and thats going to cost more

2 . look im not going to be going again as theres fuck all else there so why dont we pop over together , we could do some sights and i know you fancy seeing the ann frank museum , we could do it together

3 . seeing how your all excited over 50 shades of shit then why dont we go together and visit the sex museum , john and his girlfriend went and shes been humping his leg nightly since so could be well worth a visit

4 . they have great shops , its a very cosmopolitan place , we should go together

5 . oh you fucker theres only 1 seat left on the plane , sorry love ill have to go alone

cheers guys but the only fly in the ointment is the mrs, she's a non puffer & doesn't see the attraction :wallbash:

How about this then.

If I go on my own it won't cost as much as I will stay in a cheep hostal not a hotel and we will be able to aford for you to go on hols on your own or with your mate. How about Paris I know you've always wanted to go to Paris but I've never been interested.

Tried this with the misses this year when I went on a europein cycle trip but she went to turkey instead.

Stil getting my dam trip but god knows what it's going to cost me as she's not said yet. She is a toker but has been to the dam twice and has no interest in going again.

Cheers tico.