AutoMazar!

CK.

One to watch for me is this! Been thinking along the auto route and quite fancy Mazar so all the best CannabisKing! :smokin:

Cheers Hydro, pull up a beanie and hit that bong dude :bong:

• Like 1

hi ck from wot it says about these i might have to give them a go 50-125g per plant

great stuff

Hey gee thanks bro, check out couchslouch's diary in the DP section, he just done some and they are belters

Cheers :yinyang:

Edited by CannabisKing

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

:smokin: AutoMazar: Day 9 :smokin:

Just a quick update to show how these little ladies are coming along :guitar:

Temps and Humidity are both spot on now they have a bedtime and I've added the trays of water, once they're big enough the humidity will be good anyway

Numbers 5 and 6 have some dry leaf thing going on possibly due to when the humidity was low and the light being a bit close but they're fine now I've corrected these issues

gallery_69331_4345_159981.jpg

Tap roots showing, time for a pot up, however the soil I'm using in the big pots is FULLY fertilized and might be a tad hot for them yet, any thoughts on this :unsure:

gallery_69331_4345_150460.jpg

CK :yinyang:

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

AutoMazar: Day 11 ~ The Pot-up!

So it was time for them to be potted up, plenty of roots and a limited veg time in which to fill the final pots led me to do it, not sure on the correct time to pot autos up but it feels about right to me :guitar:

Rootz from the starter pots..

gallery_69331_4345_191405.jpg

And here they are potted up into 6'z with Plagron Royal-Mix (hope it's not too hot for them)

and back in the BudBox looking a bit fed up due to the stress of re-potting :wub:

gallery_69331_4345_20554.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_116346.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_62167.jpg

That's them looked after for a while, another 10 days or so and the flowers start :hippy:

Soon as they are big enough (couple weeks or so) the Bondage will begin :pitchfork:

Happy Gardening

• Like 2

Hiya mate, that's exactly the soil I use, light mix then royal mix. As some autos are light feeders I wasn't sure but they loved it (not Automazar though).

Nice start :yep:

• Like 1

Hiya mate, that's exactly the soil I use, light mix then royal mix. As some autos are light feeders I wasn't sure but they loved it (not Automazar though).

Nice start :yep:

Thanks mate that's good to know, my photoperiod plants are loving it.. Lots :guitar:

Looking good CK! Love the mazar so looking forward to seeing how your autos fair.

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

Hey Zion mate, hope ya well, yeah I've seen a few Mazar diaries on here and everyone rates it as a top smoke, let's hope it isn't diluted by the ruderalis gene eh :smokin:

ATB with yours :yinyang:

great diary m8, just quick question. I see your using Plagron Royal mix for the medium, do you bother using nuits with this stuff ? if so when, what and how much?

cheers

• Like 1

great diary m8, just quick question. I see your using Plagron Royal mix for the medium, do you bother using nuits with this stuff ? if so when, what and how much?

cheers

Hey mate, it's actually my first time using it, my photoperiod plants are using it and are looking good after 5 weeks with no food, my bro used it on his last grow and never fed them anything until 4 weeks flower, with it being fully fertilized and has bat guano and stuff in it lasts a long time, theres certainly no need for grow nutes so I'm gonna keep a close eye on them and when (if) they look hungry they will get Hesi soil bloom nutes starting at half strength and see how they go :guitar:

Hope that helps mate

good to know, I think ill give that a go myself, I suppose its not a good idea to plant the beans in that stuff. is that why you went for the light mix at the start?

• Like 1

good to know, I think ill give that a go myself, I suppose its not a good idea to plant the beans in that stuff. is that why you went for the light mix at the start?

That's it mate, the light-mix is good for the first 14 days then the royal-mix is heavily fertilised meaning they shouldn't need anything until they are flowering at which point I'll add the bloom nutes.. But only when they look hungry and ill start off low and work my way up mate :grubsup:

That's it mate, the light-mix is good for the first 14 days then the royal-mix is heavily fertilised meaning they shouldn't need anything until they are flowering at which point I'll add the bloom nutes.. But only when they look hungry and ill start off low and work my way up mate :grubsup: