need seeds too

Guest bc pete

Guest bc pete

hi bc pete here as you may have read i got scammed by bullnet seeds and after pouring all my remaining cash into my setup(attic) i need some small bushy indica strain to fill my empty room. i have one texada timewarp clone that is straight from vancouver island. i have grown it for years. it is a 50/50 ind/sat and is very hardy. at this time it is a little too small to take clones, but am willing to pass on to anyone who can help out with some indica seeds.

i have all this room and am growing single clone under a 600whps, seems like a waste of electric at this time. i want to make a appeal for any unwanted seed, karma will prevail and once timewarp is big enough to take clones i will gladly pass them on to the kind donater, live in north wales by the way, north west wales.

can anyone help me with my dilemma? many thanks and it's great being a part of the 420 community ???

elo...

I've got a few seeds from Jamaican bud.. I have no idea what any of 'em are because they are all collected from my various smokes while on hol... - (the bud was VERY nice though)

I can post you a few if ya like...

PM me with your address and I'll see what I can do..

I haven't got a growroom yet - not sure if its gonna happen 2 soon, so someone may as well get use from them! Just send me a bit of produce when they are nice  :satisfied:

You could always whack some in my propagator Jontz to see what we can do - then we will have mucho smoko!

Guest bc pete

many thanks for the super fast response to my dilemma U know who U are, thank U, a tight team here at 420. hope i have the opportunity to do the same myself when i am in the same position. :cool:

No problem mate...

They 'accidently fell' (that's my excuse anyway!) into the post box this morning - well secured and stamped up. 2nd class so should be with you by Mon???

Splan: We'll sort summat out...Give you a bell 2nite yeah?

Guest bc pete

hey jontz, thanks man, i owe you one. are you using soil or hydro?have you ever stuck your freshly cracked seed straight into the soil?

have given up on seed in the past and low and behold a week later they all start popping up!

i fuck up with the paper towel and am stii trying to perfect the art of taking clones!. i need to be consistant and  figure out the propogator cover. i use a fishtank /plastic and cut out two squares out of the bottom. i have rockwool sbs cubes in plastic tray.

after taking clone, i dip in clonex, after removing lower leaves

and place in rockwool. iplace the tray in a kitty litter box and flip the fishtank so the holes are on top. i then cover the holes with tape and give them a good watering(clones), and then i place fishtank/ cover over clones(perfect fit) i then stick them under flo's 24/7 and spray twice a day.

what am i missing?

anyway thanks a lot for your assistance jontz

bc pete lol

Hi BC

You could prepare the clone the day before by removing the leaves that you intend to remove, allowing it to heal, therefore, less stress.  Are you flushing your rockwool cubes?  Everything else sounds good, but I'm in arse/elbow territory so i will leave it at that.

U

Woahhh... hold up. (!)

I'm just a guy with seeds! I tried growing, and yeah I just stuck em in some soil. Sound. no lights. 2weeks, 5 plants in 5 little pots in my bedroom window. :mad:

But that was last year, they just veg'd then i had to get rid....

Im sure somesone here will be able to help you with growing, cloning, anything..... Sorry I can't help you this time!

Keep safe. The 5.0! up there!! over there! in a helicopter! behind you. heh.... :mad:

mashedupIam?cantell? sorry so messy at the mo! :rock:

Guest bc pete

YEAH wow,hold on now buddy

i am only helping you out with,blah,blah

i do hope whatevr you were writing on, is

what went into the post!!!

hopefully i am not getting on your nerves?

ibegged splan a thousand pardons.

was that enough, splan.?

i have just consumed a 2 gramme soap ciggie with baccie!!

so i am very dizzy,gotta go.

thanks trentons

later, bc pete :)

ps yeah you sounded a bit stressed jontz, you are going to have to throw in the i in your call name and recline, my friend

:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Jontz mate it was a classic - I did post it somewhere but you musta missed it!

"You need to get a dry chair - oh theres one over here - but its not that dry!!!"

nearly tore a stomach muscle laughing at that one!

Guest bc pete

thanks for reposting old mail splan, must be a mistake, yes

incontinence pads maybe?

anyway, old link, linkmaster.

disregard topic, i was helped by a generous member who believes in random acts of kindness

bc pete

The topic popped up and had an unanswered Q from my buddy Jontz in it, so I answered it!  I think our members are clever enough to work out how old posts are for themselves!  Even though most of em are usually stoned!  :D  :P  :P