We all (presumably) want it legal...

tengreenfingers

We could all draft a letter ,or perhaps someone who puts a point across pretty well and providind everyone can settle on those points ,maybe that person could draft the letter and people could print it and sign it Mr.Joe Blogg . Whichever politican(s) in the UK are going to recieve the inordinate amount of letters might consider speaking about such proposed 'proposals' in Parliment or at least it'd grab an officials attention .

Only brainstorming .

A postage stamp doesn't cost much . I'm not in the UK but a change in the UK law would be a huge turning point and catalyst for other countries to follow suit so I'd only love to see something better .

Policing cannabis is a little more relaxed in the UK at present than it is in some other EU countries so if it gets any more 'draconian' there it'll be the dark dungeon or torture chamber for Greek or Irish growers . :pitchfork::fear:

:yawn::D

''To whom it may concern,

I'm writing to you in relation to the current legislation and implications for people who smoke cannabis , also regarding those laws I have some puppies in my posession and I cannot be held responsible for what might happen to them or else..... ''

:wassnnme:

• Like 1

I like the club idea the best, ideally grow as much as you want and sell excess to other members, let the club set it's own rules and regs.. small scale trade only maybe keep industrial scale cultivation illegal to stop the mega corps from moving in and introducing poisons etc.