Help me map my route for the last trip in the Dam

220coupe

Talking to a lovely women at the Grasshopper she said it'll just bring dealers onto the streets selling it.. But they are still fighting got me to sign some petition...

Example she said they banned mushrooms 2/3 years later the shops re-open selling magic truffles

Round & round bit of a joke really but not funny

But realistically who is going to go the dam on the off chance you can buy off a street dealer a gram for double the price it is now :wallbash:

220c

Bluebird coffeeshop on Sint Antoniesbreestraat is the dog's bollocks. There's quite an impressive collection of potent & relatively cheap bud.(12.50 EUR for 1.5g Kushadelic).

Enjoy 'Dam.

But realistically who is going to go the dam on the off chance you can buy off a street dealer a gram for double the price it is now :wallbash:

Well last September, 1g of Amnesia in Breda cost me 10EUR, 1g of Amnesia a week later in Amsterdam cost me 12EUR. Last month down in Maastricht, I met a street dealer (very easily, I bet shopping round if you can be bothered could bring betetr results) selling 1g of Amnesia for 8EUR.

I don't think people will go to Amsterdam specifically for weed after the ban, its just if you are ever there are want some, its asking strangers for illegal products. Just like when you holiday anywhere else.

But why would you bother going to Dam to buy of street dealers???

Yeah I smoked some good weed enjoyed myself nice day out BUT I still think my green is better everything I've ever grown

220c

• 1 month later...

Hill street blues! Comfy seats and great milkshakes, soundtrack is usually good too. I was there only two weeks ago but for obvious reasons my memory to the bud they sell is hazy.

Atb

I enjoy the breafast & daytime coffeshops :spliff: .

The breakfast ones can be brutal at times. I used to use one close to Haarlemmerstraat, 0.5km SW of CS. It opened about 6 or 7am. The mood was "hungover grumpy" & talking was discouraged a bit. I would still be up from the night before; Playing pinball, smoking good moroccan hash & watching the freaks :alien2: .

Edited by b.wild

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It does seem to be getting more and more expensive. But so does everywhere else the quality is still very consistent if you go by you nose and eyes !