so were is the report from that cup?

as the title says,mygreenmojo and is buddy budelaire went on a quest to the amesterdam...supose they went to get a cup and a few quid as well...but were is the pictures and the reports?

so i guess it didint happen :wassnnme: ...the only thing i can see is pictures of a metal cup every were,last year there was a proper report with camels and church full of stoners love it...

guess tommy wasant there and it was a big difference...so a pick up to tommy mate...

ps- sorry if there is a thread about it some were,must have missed it...

• Like 3

Hi se7en, The report will hopefully be up soonish m8. Just got a few med probs at the mo budy (need an op), in a lot of pain at the mo and on combi med's which are mashing me up a little.

Got doc's today, he's gonna book me in to have the op.

Also i'm waiting on some pic's to pad the trip report out as i only took 2! lol

As soon as i've got a few bits and pieces together for it and am on the road to recovery it'll be done have no fear :wink:

Hopefully won't be long m8 :B):

peace :hippy:

I warned you about Budelaire. You didn't listen to me. You should have picked me to go with you.

All the best in the recovery. :wassnnme:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

Only just seen this. :rofl: I was gentle. :unsure:

:yinyang:

:yahoo::wassnnme: Imagine if you had gone full bore at him.He is lucky you stayed within the rules. :yinyang:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

We'll get our heads together and make the report, what day is it?

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 2

never you mind what day it is, just get typing & posting those artful snaps you took in the banana club :woot:

• Like 3

You sound like my mrs JH. I'm on it man, I'm on it!

Serious lack of pics. Tommy turned up though :yep: Shame the camels couldn't be arsed to make an appearance. :rofl: MGM wanted camels. :yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 3

Haha

At no point on the trip did i enter the Banana club and i am also glad to report my butt hole came home to blighty the same size it left blighty. :eat:

Bunch of tossers

lol

I'm over the worst now so i'll make a start on the trip report 2moro, :spliff: hopefully.

Peace :hippy:

i wasnt meaning you MGM, its that Budlaire one i was talking to, he's well known for his liking the banana splits :rofl:

• Like 3