A starter for 10?

Bish

Guest THE PUFFER

I hope to have many crossess available involving genetics like White Widow, Skunk #1, Mr Nice, Sweet Tooth #3, Puffers Mist and Haze, amongst others.  

I also have a couple of tricks up my sleeve :D

I have already produced the catalogue, so if you want to have a look at what will be on offer soon, just Pm me with the relevant details and I'll send you one.

PEACE :(

Before I had kiddies I grew a lot of indoor weed. I got my seeds from Sensi in the dam and they were very good. I tried Skunk 1 and Shiva shanti to start with. The shive ashanti gave 10% better yields but the Skunk 1 was a better smoke with an awesome high. The main problem with the skunk was the smell, I cannot overestimate the paranoia resulting from a room full of skunk 1 plants in flower that you can smell half a mile from your house.

Thankfully this was back in the day and no one knew what the smell was. The shiva smelt a lot less and resisted spider mites well.

I subsequently tried Northern lights 5 x haze and this was a very interesting plant. The instructions say put into flower as soon as it shows roots, I would say flower your cuttings as soon as they stand up. You will still get a very tall plant that will take 12 weeks, sometimes more to finish flowering but the high is excellent and still in my opinion beats the likes of the white widow etc. You need to have a lot of headroom in your grow area though.

Silver haze from Sensi seeds was a good plant, super strong and finishes quicker than the NL5xhaze...

I have no experience of the seed sellers in the UK only sensi seeds.

Good luck, may your flowers be heavy and fat...

Chip said

Not too much of a head f@ck, you want an indica dominant strain

and I just want to qualify this cos it's the total opposite of my view :)

Generalisation:

Indicas = heavy hit, "couch lock" cotton wool, good pain medicine

Sativas = up hit, bouncing around, creativity, good mood medicine, more paranoia? (I query this last one myself)

If you need to be about and doing things then a Sativa (dom) will generally be more acceptable than an Indica (dom)

If you want low smell good yield and a lovely hit I'm still promoting my H#36 as a better bet than NL#? or Sk#1 :)