1st ever grow room, DR90twin.

BigJohnny

Thought I'd take this opportunity to show you my grow room, like the title says, this is my first grow so I'm rather chuffed with it. The details/specs are as follows.

*Secret Jardin DR90t tent. Bottom chamber is 90x90x150 and the top chamber is 90x90x60. Bottom is for flowering, top is propagation/early stages of vegging.

Bottom Chamber

*6" cheap and cheerful fan and Rhino carbon filter. Exhausting outside.

*400w HPS dual spec bulb, digital ballast.

*6" oscillating clip on fan.

*Passive intake.

Top Chamber

*Lightwave T5 2X24w for the young 'uns.

*Vents open for fresh air but I do have a Vents 4" fan I can use if need be.

In hindsight (such a wonderful thing of course) I need more room in the flowering chamber as it's only 150cm tall and when the fan and filter is in there it really limits things. Even running autos like I am I've had to LST a couple of them...

I hope you appreciate my first ever grow room and if you want to ask any questions or offer any advice on how I could improve it feel free chaps. :guitar:

gallery_71809_4419_24603.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

will the fan and filter not sit outside of the tent?

also nice little set up you have :)

Edited by ismokepot
  • Like 1

will the fan and filter not sit outside of the tent?

also nice little set up you have :)

I've been thinking about that, I might mount the fan in filter in the top chamber. They'll be room in there seeing as it only a veg tent with a T5 in there. Thanks for your advise mate.