FIVE 7-packs of AutoMazar to be won. 'Easy competition !

DutchPassionTony

well, the competition is closed, and there are 6 winners (2 people were tied on 5th place). My colleague tells me there were 1000 Automazar seeds in his photo. Sorry to those that missed out. But I will do plenty more competitions so please keep checking our website and blogs (and I will issue reminders here as well). Next competition I think I will give away some grinders

So the winners are Uncle Larry, Vince Noir, Ganjaman17, Seljack, asta and Gal1991. I recognise a few of those names from here !

My colleagues Guido and Nadine will be emailing winners to make arrangements

tony

Yeah I win! Thanks Tony, but I'm in US! :russian: Didn't realize I couldn't enter til after I did! :wassnnme:

Edited by Uncle Larry

well, the competition is closed, and there are 6 winners (2 people were tied on 5th place). My colleague tells me there were 1000 Automazar seeds in his photo. Sorry to those that missed out. But I will do plenty more competitions so please keep checking our website and blogs (and I will issue reminders here as well). Next competition I think I will give away some grinders

So the winners are Uncle Larry, Vince Noir, Ganjaman17, Seljack, asta and Gal1991. I recognise a few of those names from here !

tony

Yeah I win! Thanks Tony, but I'm in US! :russian: Didn't realize I couldn't enter til after I did! :wassnnme:

Next time you are in Amsterdam you should pop into our office Uncle Larry ;-) We are very hospitable

tony

Next time you are in Amsterdam you should pop into our office Uncle Larry ;-) We are very hospitable

I'll be sure to come by!

• 3 weeks later...

big thanks to guido and tony at dutch passion ..one pack of auto mazars plopped onto the doormat this morning ..cheers guys

• Like 1